☆ [Outdated] Sarang's TS/LA/Barrage Archer | Pathfinder | Crit Bow | Videos | Budget Version ☆

"Let's buff conversion, what could possibly go wrong?"

Why tornado shot over LA for map clearing ? what 6l for LA
for ice shot do you think point blank is the way to go?i heard the cone is affected by point blank even at hight range so i guess it i?. with point blank is chin sol best in slot or a really hight crit-phy dmg bow will end up better?like death opus.

im with point blank and chin sol atm and the dmg is quite insane but im only running low map atm so...

Last edited by zakariusqc on Mar 4, 2017, 11:50:08 PM
Is there an order of priority for 5 links? I managed to 5L my Death's Harp very early and easily (for me at least) and so far I'm leaving Pierce out - but I've never run TS before so I'm wondering if this is the right call? Are "More multipliers" worth more than 50% pierce?
"
Bizze79 wrote:
Is there an order of priority for 5 links? I managed to 5L my Death's Harp very early and easily (for me at least) and so far I'm leaving Pierce out - but I've never run TS before so I'm wondering if this is the right call? Are "More multipliers" worth more than 50% pierce?

What tree are u following exactly?

Cant decide what tree to follow, the tanky one or the DPS one im so confused.
i dont know if its because am dumb but i dont get why u max blood rage with cwdt lvl 3 its not gonna work

problem solve !!!

my bad it work i just tought immortal was blood in my spell bar -_-
IGN - FRANKYSTYLE
Last edited by frankystyle on Mar 5, 2017, 3:19:13 PM
(Follow-up to my post on page 23)

Ok I just tried guardians for the first time. Each one was a blue map except for Hydra.

Hydra: died 4 times. My decoy totem died almost instantly, and the criss-crossing frostbolts did insane damage to me.

Minotaur: died twice

Phoenix: no deaths and no portals used. He even had Martyr's Grip cuz I forgot I had prophecies enabled. Definitely the easiest boss for this build.

Chimera: died 5 times. Really, really stupid fight. The cloud phases are really annoying. I also found it hard to maintain my flask charges as this fight went on. I tried swapping my Silver Flask for an Overflowing Chalice, but then I died to bleed. I'm not sure what to do to make this fight easier.

My thoughts: I'm not sure what to do about charge generation and cursing during these fights. COH + HOI + Assassins Mark is good for map clearing, but useless during long boss fights. I tried Blasphemy + AM, but then realized I was never close enough to the bosses for this to make a difference (I was usually kiting them around the arena from a distance). I'm considering switching to Elemental Weakness, and I need to rethink whats the best way to apply the curse to Guardians. Self-cast with inc. duration maybe?

Hatred doesn't make much sense for Guardians since all of them have extra Cold resistance. Chimera and Phoenix are actually vulnerable to fire and lightning, so I'm considering switching from Hatred to Anger.

Let me know what you think.
Ok, I have some questions:

First of all: I'm following mostly the "Tanky v2 build", with some personal changes near the top of the tree.

1. Why not take the slighty lower ele dmg nodes in the bottom part of the circle? Won't 10% better chance to freeze, shock and ignite be worth the 4% lower increase in ele dmg? I'm trying to understand the logic here, but can't - even after giving the recommended gear a thorough inspection.

2. For TS as main skill, what's the recommended skill gems for a 5-link? I'm currently leaving Pierce out but I'm not sure what's best in terms of overall dps/utility. Since it's a new league I cannot experiment with re-coloring too much because of a limited supply of chromes.

3. Regarding Frenzy charges, why not take the top-right one? Is there a point where the number of frenzy charges show diminishing returns?

Last edited by Bizze79 on Mar 6, 2017, 5:19:53 PM
"
Bizze79 wrote:
Ok, I have some questions:

First of all: I'm following mostly the "Tanky v2 build", with some personal changes near the top of the tree.

1. Why not take the slighty lower ele dmg nodes in the bottom part of the circle? Won't 10% better chance to freeze, shock and ignite be worth the 4% lower increase in ele dmg? I'm trying to understand the logic here, but can't - even after giving the recommended gear a thorough inspection.

2. For TS as main skill, what's the recommended skill gems for a 5-link? I'm currently leaving Pierce out but I'm not sure what's best in terms of overall dps/utility. Since it's a new league I cannot experiment with re-coloring too much because of a limited supply of chromes.

3. Regarding Frenzy charges, why not take the top-right one? Is there a point where the number of frenzy charges show diminishing returns?

1. If you're a crit build, you have a 100% built in change to ignite/shock/freeze on crit. That's game mechanics.

2. Pierce is a must have if you run TS. The OP is running higher maps, therefore TS would feel better than LA. If you're running strands/etc, LA would be better.

3. No.
Can you recommend bows for leveling? (using TS)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info