We're Proud to Announce Our Upcoming Expansion: Atlas of Worlds!

So does the new seasonladder launch alongside with the expansion or a couple/few weeks after?

There is usually a break between the seasons, hence my question..
Holly shit, my request were heard, more red meeps and places to hang, more bosses to deal, its gonna be hell of the fights. Hope the meeps drops also depends on our iir and iiq,and not programs on a server whenever it wants it. And rip when its really rip not on the % you need to be rip, that thing is really pain in the ass, a program to get rip. What I'm saying it is more fun to be realistic. But tnx anyway, I'm a kind of player wants to hang around places.

P.S
if im gonna wear headhunter and use mirror, i want tier 20+. Spending 200ex on build then you gonna spam ez map Like gorge and plateau, you guys crazy. I'm gonna stay on 5ex build if I'm gonna play to spam some ez map.
Last edited by 2pher on Aug 14, 2016, 8:15:23 AM
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
Meh, only 15 specific maps out of the 100 maps, can be upgraded to higher tier, _once_.
So, no max tier Tropical Island etc, and they didn't say which maps you can upgrade.

Where we can find it?

I hope they will rebalance risk x reward map system or we will just spam ez layout maps +5 tier to the end of the game....
Any announcements on skill adjustments coming out before full patch notes?
You had my curiosity,now you have my attention!
Can't wait hype!!!
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
Meh, only 15 specific maps out of the 100 maps, can be upgraded to higher tier, _once_.
So, no max tier Tropical Island etc, and they didn't say which maps you can upgrade.

Where we can find it?

I hope they will rebalance risk x reward map system or we will just spam ez layout maps +5 tier to the end of the game....

Nevermind, I think what they meant is, you can upgrade a maximum of 15 maps of your choice. While being restricted to upgrade white to yellow, or yellow to red. Upgrading a white map twice (white +5 -> yellow +5 -> red) isn't possible.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Aug 14, 2016, 6:27:55 AM
hyyyyyyype
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in >,<.

I... Ha-ha-have.. t-t-t-to.. Do-Do-Don-Donate.. AAARGGHHHH MY MONEY!!!?

Ascendancy, now this. POE will be the best MMORPG if they go on like this.

GGG, good job. This exceeds my expectations, again.

PS: Where are my supporter Titles? :o
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Aug 14, 2016, 7:38:41 AM
So im not sure what to think because I still dont understand what the Atlas is. Could anyone give a run down?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info