♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

Hey i have a question. how did you level this build? did you just go lighting warp from the beginning or did you level as something else to a certain level?
Also any good leveling unique's for this build?
Last edited by Kolosus990 on Sep 2, 2016, 11:37:26 AM
update for 2.4 ?
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Owwlll wrote:
Yeah I just had a play around using chance to ignite + pyre and it seems ok, not as much damage as before but def still viable. maybe if we are shocking every 10 seconds for 4 seconds it'll be enough to help with the dmg

I tried using the other elementalist points instead with ele prolif gem but it lacked a bit more in dmg.

My gear:

also Pyre (which wasnt on the toon to link for some reason)

Just using whatever as its a test toon and my std tabs are a mess haha. Ashcaller is key for the burning dmg and the extra ignite.

kinda still really want to start the league with this :p

YOU CAN'T USE PYRE!! if u read it says that enemes explode, if they explode the elemental status don't prolif...

Man you cant not use Pyre now, you have to take cold to fire gem out for chance to ignite.

The explosions really dont seem to effect the prolif, I chucked a quick vid up so you can see. It was perfect cause I forgot I didnt have pyre equipt at the start, stopped to try figure out why i wasnt doing as much dmg, and then put it on. Ripped at the end, my fire res not capped, and life probs not at max either. I reckon id top out at like 5k with twink gear, little bit low for me but its still a fun build. Prob wont start with it this league but ill def build it later on for fun (prob after first HC rip lol).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPCejcUaig4
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Anyone tested in 2.4 yet?
"
Owwlll wrote:
Man you cant not use Pyre now, you have to take cold to fire gem out for chance to ignite.

The explosions really dont seem to effect the prolif, I chucked a quick vid up so you can see. It was perfect cause I forgot I didnt have pyre equipt at the start, stopped to try figure out why i wasnt doing as much dmg, and then put it on. Ripped at the end, my fire res not capped, and life probs not at max either. I reckon id top out at like 5k with twink gear, little bit low for me but its still a fun build. Prob wont start with it this league but ill def build it later on for fun (prob after first HC rip lol).

NO again! U can't take out could to fire gem or u don't convert the 100% of light in fire.. there isn't other way to do this build for conversion..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Sep 3, 2016, 5:17:11 AM
whats u use for flask ?
"

Im testing it out right now. currently on level 70 and just got the items the game play feels really smooth although i dont recommend using lightening warp as your main still until you got Avatar of fire and the call of the brotherhood. i leveled with flame blast moste of the time alhough i did swap flameblast for firestorm for clearing maps but kept flameblast for bosses.
its a great build both DMG wise and defensively.
"
Kolosus990 wrote:
"

Im testing it out right now. currently on level 70 and just got the items the game play feels really smooth although i dont recommend using lightening warp as your main still until you got Avatar of fire and the call of the brotherhood. i leveled with flame blast moste of the time alhough i did swap flameblast for firestorm for clearing maps but kept flameblast for bosses.

Awesome thanks for info. I'm currently level 56 also using flamrblast and fire storm.

I'm curious as to how this build performs at end game. I really want to do Uber Atziri and Uber Lab this season but not sure if this is the right build for it.
"
Kolosus990 wrote:
"

Really? It isn't super annoying for the 8 seconds out of ever 14 when you don't ignite stuff?
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
Owwlll wrote:

NO again! U can't take out could to fire gem or u don't convert the 100% of light in fire.. there isn't other way to do this build for conversion..

Um cold to fire doesn't help you convert any lightning damage. The only damage boost you are getting from cold to fire is 50% of cold as extra fire and the gem increases which actually is not as much damage as you think compared to being able to 100% ignite.

Think there was a new item for ignite which I need to look into, but even if you can get 100% ignite on gear increased burning damage is probably a better choice than cold to fire.
twitch.tv/Owwlll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info