♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

"
Adyona wrote:
Hi,

i would have one question about reflect map. You say it is possible to do it taking the ascendency Paragon of Calamity points. In your opinion, which 2 points you remove for that ?

Thanks man, it looks like a nice build i'm gonna try.

Remove Pendulum of Destruction
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
This looks really fun! Definitely gonna give it a shot in the new league (assuming nothing drastic changes towards it in the patch notes) What would you say would be the best replacement of empower in the flameblast, before getting a leveled one?
Last edited by kayklown on Aug 28, 2016, 3:52:42 PM
using Bronn's Lithe could burst lw damage with the +2 level movement gem.
sadly its dex-based, 6 off color sockets would be a pain of ass to roll out.
"
kayklown wrote:
This looks really fun! Definitely gonna give it a shot in the new league (assuming nothing drastic changes towards it in the patch notes) What would you say would be the best replacement of empower in the flameblast, before getting a leveled one?

Thanks :) u can use faster casting or increased burning damage.

"
jrsyn wrote:
using Bronn's Lithe could burst lw damage with the +2 level movement gem.
sadly its dex-based, 6 off color sockets would be a pain of ass to roll out.

hahahaha yes, but i changed chest, using Demigod's Dominance atm for light warp :) +1 at least xD
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Will you be updating it once the patch notes are out for 2.4? assuming something changes with elementalist? I'd think it'd be nerfed somewhat.
I'm also going to give this a shot in 2.4.

How come at the start of your tree you take +cast speed instead of +damage? Just for moving around faster?

Also, are you able to provide your defensive stats?
Agreed this build looks like great fun and ill be trying it for sure this league! will likely run as my first std toon, too paranoid to be landing in the middle of packs in HC lol
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Any changes to this in 2.4?

Edit: also, would you recommend this for a league starter?
Last edited by brunowa on Aug 30, 2016, 11:28:48 PM
Maybe was killed for 2.4?

"Shaper of Desolation now grants different Confluxes over a ten-second cycle: Chilling Conflux for three seconds, Shocking Conflux for three seconds, Igniting Conflux for three seconds and then all three together for one second. Each Conflux means that any damage causes that Status Ailment. Elemental Conflux was too powerful. The new version requires more strategy (and doesn't need a kill to get started)."

not sure if igniting only every 7 seconds instead of every warp will be enough :(

just threw together a test and only just realized now its getting fun :(
twitch.tv/Owwlll
"
Owwlll wrote:
Maybe was killed for 2.4?

"Shaper of Desolation now grants different Confluxes over a ten-second cycle: Chilling Conflux for three seconds, Shocking Conflux for three seconds, Igniting Conflux for three seconds and then all three together for one second. Each Conflux means that any damage causes that Status Ailment. Elemental Conflux was too powerful. The new version requires more strategy (and doesn't need a kill to get started)."

not sure if igniting only every 7 seconds instead of every warp will be enough :(

just threw together a test and only just realized now its getting fun :(

I beleive its still doable with 2 CotB+Three Dragon or AoF+CotB+pyre/ColdToFire.
May not be as strong as it used to be though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info