♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

Yes. This build is glass cannon. I recommend starting taking some passive points as life and then leave for the build of damage points. And invest a lot in defense if you use rare items.

I'm playing with it with a tabula rasa for not having gotten a 6L better. I suffer a little if caught by some elemental damage, but also quick kill. And still I can not get used to the damage that the Warp. It seems to me it's more damage on output than on arrival.
taking my ascendancy points 5&6.

is liege of the primordial still the way to go ?
"
Silliveivari wrote:
Ok. I replace FA to chance to ignite and i think this works pretty well. The LW cast speed drops from around 2.8 to 2.2 but to me its ok speed. With flammability i have round 70% ignite alltime. Still have little problem whit life, about 3,8k.
Merc lab is easy. More than 10 runs now and not even close to deaths.

Tryed atziri, well... need more practise for that ;) (thats my 2nd atziri run alone ever)

yeah- atziri is just practice.

so i replaced faster casting with controlled destruction.

that seems to work really well.

i don't have the unique ammy, but i have quality on the LW.

cast speed is fine.

chance to ignite works well too.

i think it's better to try and slot something for added damage.
Do you guys think Essence of Hysteria gloves could be bester than the wyrmsign? The added Fire damage is realen high thus you wont have to have level 26 FB and can even get level 20 concentrated effect and maybe even a good roll on the gloves

Edit: if you craft it on fingerless silk gloves you even get more spell damage
Last edited by frimon on Oct 2, 2016, 8:44:43 AM
"
frimon wrote:
Do you guys think Essence of Hysteria gloves could be bester than the wyrmsign? The added Fire damage is realen high thus you wont have to have level 26 FB and can even get level 20 concentrated effect and maybe even a good roll on the gloves

Edit: if you craft it on fingerless silk gloves you even get more spell damage

i think that's a really interesting idea
but...
wyrmsign gives you life, but you could craft life on.
the rampage can be rather useful, especially the tier that gives you stun
it seems though, on basis of just dps that hysteria wins. and really the dps will help much more than the rampage, although i find the rampage to be a lot of fun.

level 20 FB: 241 -362 + 175-225 = 416-587
level 25 FB: 367-550

but level 25 needs a corrupted FB AND corrupted empower

and using a CE gem means a higher more multiplier and with increased area damage for quality

seems legit, gonna give it a try.
"
plasticeyes wrote:

i think that's a really interesting idea
but...
wyrmsign gives you life, but you could craft life on.
the rampage can be rather useful, especially the tier that gives you stun
it seems though, on basis of just dps that hysteria wins. and really the dps will help much more than the rampage, although i find the rampage to be a lot of fun.

level 20 FB: 241 -362 + 175-225 = 416-587
level 25 FB: 367-550

but level 25 needs a corrupted FB AND corrupted empower

and using a CE gem means a higher more multiplier and with increased area damage for quality

seems legit, gonna give it a try.

OP is using level 26 Flameblast with corrupted Wyrmsign.
I think even IF the Wyrmsign option is better this is a good and cheap alternative.
Also if you try it it would be nice if you could post results. I don't have the currency to try both options :p
Last edited by frimon on Oct 3, 2016, 2:51:00 AM
is this build possible with CI?
"
frimon wrote:

OP is using level 26 Flameblast with corrupted Wyrmsign.
I think even IF the Wyrmsign option is better this is a good and cheap alternative.
Also if you try it it would be nice if you could post results. I don't have the currency to try both options :p

doh! forgot about the corrupted gloves.

i don't have the currency for the level 26 approach either. i'm working on my level 2 empower right now.

Definitely going to try this, will report back :-)
I love this build! Thanks a lot my friend! :)
any flasks recommendation?
my little shop : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1713837

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info