♫ [2.3] BurningWarp Elementalist Prolif, insane clear speed, Atziri and Uber Lab farmer

oh yeah. im on Essense League

Btw.im going to try chance to ignite on LW. i get over 70% change to ignite now. Let see how it works
Last edited by Silliveivari on Sep 26, 2016, 1:06:49 PM
keep seeing that the build is "dead". it's really not.

i think people should stop trolling or explain why specifically they say it's dead.

yes- any of the meta builds are better. so what ?

meanwhile i was mapping through T5s, at level 74 with a 4L. and when i say mapping, i mean i just hop from mob to mob - this is a really fast clear build. oh, and i don't even have merc lab done yet, so only 4 ascendancy points. however the difference between a 4L and 5L is quite significant, so once you starting doing t6+ maps you'll definitely need a 5L.

it's fast and fun. do not underestimate the rampage that wyrmsign gives you, it's very helpful.

i'm wielding singularity and doryani's.

that seems much more effective than dual wielding singularity, but it's also "more expensive". i think i paid like 6C for my doryani's or something in essence. i'm also not sure that the warped timepiece is worth it compared to a good rare ammy. with that many uniques capping your resists becomes very painful. however that increased life leech rate is very desirable.

my main complaint is that the build doesn't have particularly good defense. you can see from silliveivari's lab video, he almost rips to izaro 4 or 5 times (although only 3.5k life). lol.

use a granite. i'm using a granite + basalt. also decoy totem is awesome.

Hey guys,

I dont really get how to apply ignite. Is there something special that makes us have 100% ignite chance or do we need to get a shit tons of ignite chance in the tree ? If so, why didnt he take Breath of flames in the witch area ? :O
"
Patcho wrote:
Hey guys,

I dont really get how to apply ignite. Is there something special that makes us have 100% ignite chance or do we need to get a shit tons of ignite chance in the tree ? If so, why didnt he take Breath of flames in the witch area ? :O

shaper of desolation from ascendancy.

this, i think, is the source of the complaints about the build being "dead".

i'm not sure what it used to be, but now it cycles through the different status effects at 4s intervals. so that means you only get 6s of ignite out of 14s.

The other ways to fix this would be to use a chance to ignite gem (somebody upthread is going to try this), or increas your crit chance.

"
Patcho wrote:
Hey guys,

DOH!

also, flammability curse is really important!

lol. can't believe i forgot that.
any recommendation for important node to take in passive skill tree?
my little shop : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1713837
Ok. I replace FA to chance to ignite and i think this works pretty well. The LW cast speed drops from around 2.8 to 2.2 but to me its ok speed. With flammability i have round 70% ignite alltime. Still have little problem whit life, about 3,8k.
Merc lab is easy. More than 10 runs now and not even close to deaths.

Tryed atziri, well... need more practise for that ;) (thats my 2nd atziri run alone ever)

Breath of flames sounds good. But i think i need to take more life before, and then looks for that again.
Burning damage is insane even without that.
Last edited by Silliveivari on Sep 27, 2016, 12:29:42 AM
"
blazerbelieve wrote:
any recommendation for important node to take in passive skill tree?

what i think, Avatar of fire is must have. All fire/burning damage/ ignite is good aswell.. Also life+/ mana regen is good to take...
Off topic.
If u play essense and need to friend, add me. Char. name is helvimummo (from finland)
Usually playing evenings.

This build doesn't need tonns of ignite chance. Flammability adds 14% chance to be ignited to each mob (not chance to ignite to Lightning Warp), this means that when you jump into pack, at least one mob will be ignited almost always and then set fire to the other due to Beacon of Fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info