The Palestinian Plight & Why They Should Be Relocated

"
bl00dengel wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZLYUvAZvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20fm2166WM

if you watch the videos in order, you'll get what's happening in middle east.

tldr = petrodollar

superpowers being superpowers.
if you think Russia or China are any different you are horribly mistaken.
heck I'm as pro-Britain as the next Aussie, but back in their empire days they were assholes too. wars because of drugs, and all that.

ultimately, the payment isn't in Dollars (or "Petro-Dollars"), or Rubles or Euros.
it is in blood.
lots and lots of blood.

but the Middle-East Arabs / Palestinians / Muslims / whatever-the-fuck-they-call-themselves, seem all to happy to pay in blood.
both their own and (mostly) not.
[Removed by Support]

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Aug 6, 2016, 4:24:22 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:

and why? because they teach hate to generation after fkn twisted generation.
so it will only get worse.

We are deterministic machines. The mass media and public speakers inject ideology and patriotism into us all. Leaders seek to benefit themselves and their followers at the expense of others. Organizations separate 'us' from 'them'.

Give a smart man dedicated to peace total control of the worlds media, in a couple generations there will be peace.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
It is how they talk; that's my point. They believe it, too. ISIS and other aspects of the fake-Islam terror movement need to be eradicated, and to do so we must necessarily destroy the sociological and political environments which have allowed them to develop. Why? Simple: they cannot be bought or reasoned with. They must be made to go away, and I don't have any confidence in ME countries to make that happen themselves.

Yeah because whack a mole has worked so well in the past. Get a clue man. This war started in 1996 when OBL was in the bush bombing a embassy, now, after 20 years and like 4 trillion dollars spent + and countries invaded + millions muslims dead later they have a state have proliferated to like 20 states. I think something else is in order. Simple justice everyone understands in my 3 point plan. OFC I know TPTB are full of idiocy (or more likely like the profits of perpetual war) and will continue wasting soldiers lives and bankrupt us but I just put it out there.

PS you know definition of insanity doing same things over and over and expecting different result. West is insane and losing with your/ and current strategy.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 6, 2016, 4:06:15 PM
I'm not talking about whack a mole. I'm not talking about intervention, but conquest. I'm talking about the US owning Syria and Iraq.

That's not the same thing as before.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 6, 2016, 4:05:10 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I'm not talking about whack a mole. I'm not talking about intervention, but conquest. I'm talking about the US owning Syria and Iraq.

That's not the same thing as before.

We tired to "own" Iraq. Ended up bribing Sunni ppls to stop killing us and hole up behind 15 ft walls. Aka surge. Basically a fallacy for public consumption. Day we left place went to hell.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 6, 2016, 4:09:40 PM
https://20committee.com/2014/11/14/why-the-islamic-state-is-winning/

"
The bad news I have to share with you is that the last time any Western effort to strategically defeat an uprising in the Middle East, meaning crushing it and bringing some sort of lasting peace, was in the early 1930’s, over eighty years ago. The worse news is it was Fascist Italy pacifying its Libyan colony with horrifying force.

Italy had occupied Libya since 1911-12, when it grabbed it from the ailing Ottoman Empire, and Rome periodically crushed small-scale rebellions there. By the late 1920’s, however, the Italians faced a serious uprising, led by the wily Sheikh Omar Mukhtar, a gifted rebel leader. To crush this revolt, Mussolini dispatched General Rodolfo Graziani with a mandate to exert Fascist control over Libya using all means necessary. This Graziani did, employing armor, artillery, and airplanes, some carrying chemical bombs, to kill everybody moving in rebel-held areas. Moreover, the Italians interned the entire civilian population in many places, some 100,000 people, mainly women and children, of whom forty percent died from disease and malnutrition. Mukhtar was captured by the Italians in 1931, his rebel army having been ground to pieces, and was executed in public. By the next year, Rome had pacified Libya, thanks to outreach to the defeated rebels, and the country was at peace, as it would remain until the Second World War. That many Libyans fought for Fascist Italy against the British in that war says something about Italian acumen in suppressing rebellions — although, needless to add, Graziani is considered a war criminal today, as he certainly was by our current standards.

Simply put, no Western country today would approve the use of almost any of the methods that Italy applied in Libya. Indeed, as I’ve explained previously, even Putin’s Russia has cleaned up its act in this regard. No state in the 21st century that does not wish to be a global pariah can employ tactics that would actually be effective in suppressing the sorts of uprisings that are now endemic in Iraq, Syria, and Libya — and are likely spreading across the Middle East right now. Unless the fate of one’s country is directly at stake, killing lots of civilians and applying brute force on a massive scale is simply off the table. The sooner we accept this fact, the sooner we can have an honest and reality-based debate about what can be achieved by force of arms in the Middle East.
Git R Dun!
"
johnKeys wrote:
I visited Israel during the 90s a couple of times.
there were busses being blown up and people were afraid to go outside in Tel Aviv.

now I read in the news people get shot while sitting at a bar.
get stabbed while doing their shopping.

the bastards still fkn do it 20 years later.

and why? because they teach hate to generation after fkn twisted generation.
so it will only get worse.
I don't see peace happening at this rate.

Israelis are not saints sure, but the other guys are to blame for most of this half-a-century long conflict.

We need saints. And we may have some number. But so long as things continue in this manner, it should be an affront to our hearts.

And all the promises of politicians, all their reassurances, should be met with extreme skepticism. Because it seems to me, for far too long, far too much blood has been shed, when a clear solution to this tragedy has been in front of us -- so clearly that a child like me can see it:

The Palestinians must be relocated.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
https://20committee.com/2014/11/14/why-the-islamic-state-is-winning/
Spoiler
The bad news I have to share with you is that the last time any Western effort to strategically defeat an uprising in the Middle East, meaning crushing it and bringing some sort of lasting peace, was in the early 1930’s, over eighty years ago. The worse news is it was Fascist Italy pacifying its Libyan colony with horrifying force.

Italy had occupied Libya since 1911-12, when it grabbed it from the ailing Ottoman Empire, and Rome periodically crushed small-scale rebellions there. By the late 1920’s, however, the Italians faced a serious uprising, led by the wily Sheikh Omar Mukhtar, a gifted rebel leader. To crush this revolt, Mussolini dispatched General Rodolfo Graziani with a mandate to exert Fascist control over Libya using all means necessary. This Graziani did, employing armor, artillery, and airplanes, some carrying chemical bombs, to kill everybody moving in rebel-held areas. Moreover, the Italians interned the entire civilian population in many places, some 100,000 people, mainly women and children, of whom forty percent died from disease and malnutrition. Mukhtar was captured by the Italians in 1931, his rebel army having been ground to pieces, and was executed in public. By the next year, Rome had pacified Libya, thanks to outreach to the defeated rebels, and the country was at peace, as it would remain until the Second World War. That many Libyans fought for Fascist Italy against the British in that war says something about Italian acumen in suppressing rebellions — although, needless to add, Graziani is considered a war criminal today, as he certainly was by our current standards.

Simply put, no Western country today would approve the use of almost any of the methods that Italy applied in Libya. Indeed, as I’ve explained previously, even Putin’s Russia has cleaned up its act in this regard. No state in the 21st century that does not wish to be a global pariah can employ tactics that would actually be effective in suppressing the sorts of uprisings that are now endemic in Iraq, Syria, and Libya — and are likely spreading across the Middle East right now. Unless the fate of one’s country is directly at stake, killing lots of civilians and applying brute force on a massive scale is simply off the table. The sooner we accept this fact, the sooner we can have an honest and reality-based debate about what can be achieved by force of arms in the Middle East.
The Italian method is pretty much what I had in mind. Maybe change a few details, but broad strokes, yeah, that.

I think we should be working to loosen up what is and isn't considered a war crime such that fighting such foes is a viable option. I completely agree with the premise that, without resorting to such tactics, a meaningful victory would be utterly impossible.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 6, 2016, 8:48:54 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
We tired to "own" Iraq. Ended up bribing Sunni ppls to stop killing us and hole up behind 15 ft walls. Aka surge. Basically a fallacy for public consumption. Day we left place went to hell.

Excuse me?

I've been reading your posts, and most of what you say is garbage. So yeah, please talk about the surge: please, enlighten me. Because I was there.

Tell me the opinions that you gleaned from Foreign Affairs magazine, if you even read publications other than Sports Illustrated or whatever gaming magazine is in vogue.

You have zero--zero--clue what living out the Hearts and Minds doctrine is like, or what was involved in the Sunni Awakening, or what the missions of Transition Teams were after the surge.

Yes, we pulled out of Iraq too soon. Kudos, you know what the whole world knows. But let me tell you: Your privileged, half-informed ignorance? It's offensive.
Last edited by bwam on Aug 15, 2016, 5:11:03 PM
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

First, I'd like to point out that having or not having a place for relocation in mind does nothing to add to or subtract from the logic I presented.

That being said, I feel like Jordan and Lebanon would make sense for relocation sites.

But that's not the point: Once people agree with the logic, then discussing appropriate relocation sites is called for....

(And I agree that relocating the Israelis is not the solution.)

But what's the point of arguing for relocation when you have no place to relocate to?

Anyways, Lebanon and Jordan are relatively small countries and the millions of Syrian refugees are already pushing them to their limits. I am fairly sure Palestinians also know about the conditions there. Do you really think they'll voluntarily leave their homes to live on the streets of a foreign country? You can't just deport an entire nation.

What I advocate for is the deracination of the Palestinian people. What I mean by that is taking the people and relocating them into several communities, leaving no ghetto or camp. Deracination occurs as they assimilate and the notion of a Palestinian people is absorbed into societies.

Clearly the Palestinian people would not naturally disperse and assimilate themselves into many different cultures, even if this were available to them. It has to be done to them.

The problem of relocating several million people is enormously difficult. It would require ingenuity, diplomacy, strength, and resolve. It would require forethought and preparation for acts of aggression (war). It would be logistically very difficult.

That doesn't mean it isn't worth doing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info