The Palestinian Plight & Why They Should Be Relocated

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You realize France has submarines with nuclear missles? There is no war if those launched and close like horse shoes is good enough. I'm not saying France would do that even when they become Islamic but proliferation in general will make it so Israel will have big problems pushing wieght around much longer.

Israel has an arsenal of it's own. Supposedly.

If islamist madmen take over it wont happen overnight. The process will be a slow descent into chaos with social and economic regression. Dunno why you assume Europe will still have capable military forces, by the time ragheads will rule?

And to nuke Israel, islamists will have to nuke Jerusalem and the "oh so holly Al-Aqsa mosque", I suppose? I guess you need to nuke Palestinians, to save them? :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 4, 2016, 1:53:47 PM
Spoiler
"
Gaza wrote:
I'll preface this by saying that while I am jewish, I am also atheist.

Most of the Israeli land grabs have come from counter offenses when they have been attacked. The legitimacy of the land captured from the 6 day war comes down to whether or not Egypt officially declared war by blocking the Suiz canal.

My personal belief is that both the Palestinians and the Israelis have done horrific things to each other, and both need to accept this for there to be any chance of peace.

I've got one friend in Israel who identifies as Pagan, rather than Jewish, and is very anti-arab. The rhetoric that I hear from her is horrifying, as that rhetoric ensures that there is no chance for peace.

"
Head_Less wrote:
Time always stop in the middle-east countries but have to evolve in the west. It belong to Isreal now, like Constantinople belong to turkey.

Should europe start to ask for getting back constantinople? Should everyone stop the time for infinity and fight to get back lands who got taken 100-1000-10 000 years ago?

If you start to think there is no time when something belong to you, give back the whole mediteranea to the italians already.

It is over, 4 arabs countries tryed to take back the land and lost, how long you think this land still belong to the arabs?

Why jews who lived there 2000 years ago have less right than the arabs who took the land 1400 years ago?

Time to evolve and accept the fate.
If not give back kosovo to Serbia too, it belonged to them 10 years ago. See many countries could go this way. IT would be world wars everywhere.

Time to evolve

Isreal do many bad things, war crimes... They must be charged for that but the land is their now like Constantinople is Turk and Corsica is French.

A lot of truth and wisdom in those two posts...how is it, that the saying goes?

So long as they hate the children of the other side more than they love their own, there will never be peace. (?)

Both sides have had chances to accept a fair deal in which both sides give a bit, and both gain a lot. But if they perceive that the other side is walking away happy, they will tear up the proposal out of spite.
Fair is right of return and live together like did for thousands of years.
Git R Dun!
peace requires two sides who want it.
I suppose neither does in this case.
but for the Palestinian leaders there seems to be a far more ugly side than just disagreement or conflict over land: hate.
worse: hate fueled by religion.

that's why I chose a side in this specific conflict.
the one which doesn't teach its children to hate. not openly, at least.

hate and religious fanaticism disgust me.

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Head_Less wrote:
It is over, 4 arabs countries tryed to take back the land and lost, how long you think this land still belong to the arabs?

Why jews who lived there 2000 years ago have less right than the arabs who took the land 1400 years ago?

The statement "it is over" -- in a sense, I suppose.... It's one of those tricky things. In the sense of 1967, yes, thank God, it's over. But at the same time, people get ideas from the past, or continue them--or both. The region's animus against Israel is apparent. Ignoring it isn't an option, but smart people already know this, so I'm not worried on the security front.

That said, I'd like to reiterate what I said before: violent actors exploit the Palestinian people as a tool to accomplish violence. And the Palestinian people are bitter; they are bitter that they have suffered so much, for so long, and a good number of them aim that sense of injustice against the only people who makes sense to them: the people on the other side of the wall.

In 2006, as I said before, in Gaza they elected Hamas to the majority seats of Parliament.

I'd like to repeat that, so long as they live there, they will continue to be on the forefront of an existential conflict. If they continue to live there, which they desire to, they will suffer. Their youth will grow increasingly bitter and discontent, and some of them will be corrupted by violent ideologies.

In my eyes, a violent spirit preys upon Islam, snatching up youth and old for its purposes. Why give this spirit of violence fertile ground on which to sew its seed?

The Palestinians are good people. Like all people, they have bad people in their midst. Israel's enemy is not, and never has been, the Palestinian people. But Israel's enemy lives among them.

The Palestinian people must be relocated, understanding that it will be a painful process, and will meet strong resistance and bitter outcry. It has to be done in a loving and compassionate way, with the empathy that the years of suffering in exile has taught Israel.

My opinion.

- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Aug 4, 2016, 3:03:07 PM
"
bwam wrote:

In my eyes, a violent spirit preys upon Islam, snatching up youth and old for its purposes. Why give this spirit of violence fertile ground on which to sew its seed?

My opinion.

Tell us a story about Zionism next.
"
innervation wrote:
So long as they hate the children of the other side more than they love their own, there will never be peace. (?)

But children look so great in propaganda videos...

Imo, the Palestinian Arabs are too far gone, there's no return from this idiocy. They are sistematically brainwashed into hate from the cradle up.

An inside look at a terrorist group's summer camp for kids
Hamas's Child Abuse Camps

etc, and so on...

"
bwam wrote:
The Palestinian people must be relocated, understanding that it will be a painful process, and will meet strong resistance and bitter outcry.

Relocated where? As history shows, not even other Arabs want them. No-one will willingly want a nation that supports Hamas-like ideology, to resettle in his backyard.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
The Palestinian people must be relocated, understanding that it will be a painful process, and will meet strong resistance and bitter outcry.

Relocated where? As history shows, not even other Arabs want them. No-one will willingly want a nation that supports Hamas-like ideology, to resettle in his backyard.

Then what do you advocate?

Should they be left to stagnate behind barriers while violence tears them apart from the inside-out? And while they suffer when Israel takes necessary measures to protect itself?

Should Israel have to suffer violence against innocent children, women, and men? Should Israeli men and women in uniform have to put their lives on the line in order to maintain peace within Israel's own border? All for what? For suffering? So that the Palestinian people can continue to suffer?

They must be relocated. It is a clear solution. I would challenge anyone to present me a better alternative, one that wins more peace.
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
"
innervation wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
Real jews are those who ... <insert religious opinion>

This is why we can't have nice things. The religious can't even define themselves let alone understand or define each other as anything but sub-humans fit only for slavery or the sword.

"Real jews are those who follow Kabbalah, Sefer ha Zohar, Sefer Jecira and similar."

It was said by jews who were protesting against sionist and against occupying Palestina territory in the name of "Israel".

"
bwam wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

Then what do you advocate?

Should they be left to stagnate behind barriers while violence tears them apart from the inside-out? And while they suffer when Israel takes necessary measures to protect itself?

Should Israel have to suffer violence against innocent children, women, and men? Should Israeli men and women in uniform have to put their lives on the line in order to maintain peace within Israel's own border? All for what? For suffering? So that the Palestinian people can continue to suffer?

They must be relocated. It is a clear solution. I would challenge anyone to present me a better alternative, one that wins more peace.

If Israeli men and women are victims, if relocating people from their homelands and put into another environment means peace, then Michael Jackson is Mickey Mouse, Earth is cube and Elvis Presley lives on Jupiter.

bwam: nobody says Israeli have to stay in Palestina homelands, its their own risk of being aggressors and give birth to children in occupied territory. What would you say if they move to lands where are they welcomed? (yeah, its sci-fi)
Last edited by Rexeos on Aug 4, 2016, 5:33:10 PM
The dillusion is strong. Nobody even pays attention to the casualty statistics. This is only for the 2014 conflicts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/world/the-gaza-crisis/

Israeli civilians killed: 3
Palestinian civilians killed: 1054

1 0 5 4

ONE THOUSAND 54 CIVILIANS SLAUGHTERED VERSUS 3 IN AN OCCUPIED TERRITORY THAT WAS GRABBED FROM THEM.

Yet Palestinians are the terrorists.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info