San Francisco Fan Meet Up & Patch 2.3.3

hell, I'm at work.
my wife can`t test it for me ...
hmmm ... <.<
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Please remember that this is a beta test. If you experience crashes or other issues with this feature turned on, we want to hear about it.

What is needed to be done to report a crash correctly? Are there certain files to send Etc?

I had a crash during the "Brutus Kill" race.

everything just froze going into his area and the game crashed about 30 seconds later.

Wasn't using a skill at the time just transversing between upper dungeon and Brutus's area before Piety speaks.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Aug 3, 2016, 7:07:50 AM
WTF wrong with u, u maked "NEW" retarded audio system and game stay unplayable without "-swa" in command line, now u fked implement multi-thread and that drops performance by 90%. Fked bitches make in 2.4 command line parameter to disable that fked shit. U showing what u have no idea how to work with ur graphic engine. With fked every patch u crash performance.
"
WTF wrong with u, u maked "NEW" retarded audio system and game stay unplayable without "-swa" in command line, now u fked implement multi-thread and that drops performance by 90%. Fked bitches make in 2.4 command line parameter to disable that fked shit. U showing what u have no idea how to work with ur graphic engine. With fked every patch u crash performance.

Well your a downer - learn to be happy for once.

I ran 1 gorge map and i think its much better for me. However in my hideout it was a bit worse - also in highgate i had some stuttering.
Huge improvement for me, from constant fps dips from 100-144 down to 20-30 when a lot is happening to almost never dropping below 100 fps.

i7-3770K, 32GB RAM, GTX980 STRIX 4GB, Samsung 850 SSD
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148
Yeah it is better in a 6 m. party .
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
"

I ran 1 gorge map and i think its much better for me. However in my hideout it was a bit worse - also in highgate i had some stuttering.

[Removed by Support], it's unplayable.
"
"
Im2sl0w wrote:
"

[Removed by Support], it's unplayable.

crythice if u have 1 core cpu from 2000 ofc it is unplayable :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by Brittany_GGG on Aug 3, 2016, 5:09:13 AM
"

u maked "NEW" retarded audio system and game stay unplayable without "-swa" in command line
u implement multi-thread and that drops performance by 90%.

well, you never posted a request to get it fixed? if you can't file a proper bug report stating your system spec and so on there will be no help, sorry.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"

What is need to be done to report a crash correctly? Are there certain files to send Etc?

if the client crashes it collects the info from win logs together with some memory dumps and system stats into a file which is auto uploaded to ggg on the next client start. it's helpful to provide additional information like: which area you were in at the crash and what skill you used. especially if you can reproduce the crash.
a client crash can be recognised as such as your map portals or other instances are still there after you login.

if your instance on the server crashed, devs get details about the crash directly from the server. as they know which player was in there, providing info about skills used or enemies fought, may also be helpful.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info