Molten Strike on 2H, Gem Setup ?

Give a shot for GMP/LMP instead of PPAD.While it probably won't increase tooltip DPS the real one will increase,especially if you still have Point Blank keystone.
Another really underrated support is Fire Penetration.Well mate,check it yourself:
Molten Strike DPS calculator

Btw,look at my character Khamal HammerHead.It's my fastest killer of merc Izaro,and moreover I usually can facetank him.All thanks to Molten Strike combined with insane attack speed and extra balls whose each gives me back life on hit.
And all of that without much investment in offensive nodes,the main ones are Iron Grip and Point Blank.

Another btw - with good MS setup and some tree adjustment you no longer will need Earthquake,as MS is potent both against single and many enemies ^^
"
raics wrote:
With Molten strike builds I'd always trade single target damage for better clear speed.

MS used to do huge amounts to a single target while having terrible AoE. What do you do that you have enough clear speed?
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
raics wrote:
With Molten strike builds I'd always trade single target damage for better clear speed.

MS used to do huge amounts to a single target while having terrible AoE. What do you do that you have enough clear speed?

Boost AoE by expanding it and focusing on projectile component, it can get good enough and single target will still be decent. Of course, if you want high clear speed you won't use Molten Strike in the first place, this goes only if you really want to.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info