Can a Vaal Pact Berserker facetank Atziri?

"
"
Natharias wrote:
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Then how me and dudiobugtron were capable of view it?
Try again,he has public characters,and the name is Wargangbanger.

I don't go sifting through someone's character list when it is sometimes unavailable or I might have to view 24 of them. I don't have time for that.

It takes 2 seconds to check if it's available, and 10 seconds to find the character you're looking for.

You have so much free time to shitpost on these forums, so I know you have time to view a character list.

Of the builds I am actually interested in, the vast majority are no longer geared or specced into that build.

How about thinking before you shitpost? I have my reasons, and they're valid.
I just see there is greatwolf talisman with 32% increase attribute (but they cost 200 ex in standard), but with this you can go up to atleast 2400-2500 STR i think.

If someone has 200 spare ex to test that shit :)
"
snakesolidx wrote:
I just see there is greatwolf talisman with 32% increase attribute (but they cost 200 ex in standard), but with this you can go up to atleast 2400-2500 STR i think.

Or rather, if someone thinks it's even remotely worthwhile.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
snakesolidx wrote:

Science is always worthwhile
"
snakesolidx wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
"
snakesolidx wrote:

Science is always worthwhile

It depends on the idea and the projected cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info