Can a Vaal Pact Berserker facetank Atziri?

Assuming the Berserker has sufficient DPS to refill life within 0.5 seconds with Vaal Pact, is it possible for such a build to facetank Atziri?

If so, what's the minimum amount of life and/or fire resistance mixture? I'm aware she can easily melt someone with 5k life and 75% resistances.
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2016, 2:08:19 AM

i facetank her mith my 1800 str marauder berserker with load of CWDT, 7500H + vaal pact, i just switch my second scepter for a ROTP and adding purity of fire.
Last edited by snakesolidx on Aug 1, 2016, 12:12:28 AM
"
snakesolidx wrote:

i facetank her mith my 1800 str marauder berserker with load of CWDT, 7500H + vaal pact, i just switch my second scepter for a ROTP and adding purity of fire.

How the hell do you have 1800 strength?
Check his gear Natharias - Black Sun Crest and Alberon's Warpath +33% STR,Astraments +115 str,also other stuff with solid +STR rolls (30+).And on top of that I suppose some passive tree allocations as well.
Last edited by MasterBLB on Aug 1, 2016, 1:22:30 AM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Check his gear Natharias - Black Sun Crest and Alberon's Warpath +33% STR,Astraments +115 str,also other stuff with solid +STR rolls (30+).And on top of that I suppose some passive tree allocations as well.

I did, and don't believe it.

He has 410 on gear. Assuming he manages to get 600 in the tree, which is the highest I've gotten, he would have no more than 1,400, assuming he has a little more passive strength than I do.
Well,see his tree too - he uses at least 2x jewel "allocated dex from large(?) radius is transferred to strength",picked up one or two +30 str nodes etc.Didn't cared to check that thoroughly,but on quick look it looks he took pretty much extra strength from passives.
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Well,see his tree too - he uses at least 2x jewel "allocated dex from large(?) radius is transferred to strength"

3, and also one INT one.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
as chieftain i was at 2100 str, but not worth it.

Last edited by snakesolidx on Aug 1, 2016, 3:59:17 AM
Not sure what you even mean by facetanking, the small Flameblasts? Because you certainly need to dodge the Empowered Flameblasts and Storm Calls anyway. Dealing with her has never been about life recovery, but rather mitigation/proper avoiding of her skills.

"
Zed_ wrote:
Not sure what you even mean by facetanking, the small Flameblasts? Because you certainly need to dodge the Empowered Flameblasts and Storm Calls anyway. Dealing with her has never been about life recovery, but rather mitigation/proper avoiding of her skills.

I fire flask the big flameblast, but as long i take less than my hp pool and higher that 15% of my hp, i get instant heal by CWDT, but to improve that i should get a kaom legacy & decrease a bit lV of CWDT to match 15% hp.

Big flameblast is like 5k damage with 85 fire res.

The only thing that kill me is the reflect in split phase because when i don't remove CWDT firestorm

With 9-10K hp gellig's build managed to afk uber atziri but with sick damage 4L heavy strike damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info