Totem decoration lost

Hi GGG !

I was looking in my MTX stash and was looking for my totem decoration from my past league.

I found only 2 in them, but I'm pretty sure I have more than those 2.

I made 36 challenge by Talisman, 24 in Perandus and again 36 in Prophecy. I should have more than those 2 then.

I miss also an older one, I'm pretty sure there was in past league also another totem pole.

I visit all my hideout in all league and could not find them either.

Can you help me here?

Thx in advance
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2016, 5:20:19 PM
Check all parent league hideout decoration stashes, too. If you leave mtx decorations out in a hideout during a merge, they can end up there instead of the mtx stash.
Hey there!

Could you please let us know if you ever used the decorations in any of your hideouts, such as during the previous temporary leagues?

What happens when a temporary league ends is that all of the temporary league's hideout decorations get put into a new decoration tab (including any that may be microtransactions) and then get migrated to their permanent parent league - if you had items in the temporary leagues when they ended they would be migrated to Standard (or Hardcore if you were playing HC).

If you have used the totems in a past league it's most likely that your items are in a new stash hidden in your Standard/HC league decoration stash. Sometimes these tabs don't appear right away and the decoration stash needs to be forced to 'refresh'. You can do this either by buying just one decoration from a master, and if that doesn't work you may need to fill up all of your decoration stash tabs and force a new one to generate.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately this is not something we are able to do for you.

If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know, or you can always send us an email at "support@grindinggear.com" and we will do our best to help. :D
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Hi Sarah, hi Alysma,

I checked my hideout decoration stash and indeed they are all in.

I used those totem in previous league and I suppose with the merge they moved to the hideout decoration stash instead of moving back in the mtx stash.

Thx for your time and help, everything is good now^^

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info