[2.4] LL Crit Arc Occultist - Budget/CI version included - Core viable

"
Cabesi wrote:
"
Anavels wrote:
Do you have to keep Orb of storms up constantly?

Not at all. You cast it 1-3 times at the beginning of the zone, then sustain with Forbidden Power for the rest of the map. Might be a bit worse when your crit chance isn't that high, but I can't imagine it would be significantly so.

Wow very nice. This is actually very important to me lol. I'll try it after i play my TS deadeye
Btw where do i go first in the tree?

I'm not sure what i should take while leveling
"
Anavels wrote:
Btw where do i go first in the tree?

I'm not sure what i should take while leveling

I would use this tree for lvling. It's similar enough so that you can later re-spec using quest re-spec points only. Go get Heart of Thunder, Cruel Preparation and Deep Thoughts first. Then travel through the stat/stun avoidance nodes, pick up Heart and Soul, and travel to the Shadow area to get Blood Siphon, or even Nullification if you need resists. Pick dmg/life along the way as you see fit. The tree is roughly for lvl73. After that you might re-spec into CI and later LL when you have Shavs, or continue as life by completing the Templar area until you have good enough ES gear.
What would be alternative (cheaper) to "Void Battery Prophecy Wand" ? as they cost 4+exalted

Thanks!
"
fau5tzLV wrote:
What would be alternative (cheaper) to "Void Battery Prophecy Wand" ? as they cost 4+exalted

Thanks!

Look at the budget part =)
Also, in what order i do i get the ascendancies?
NOTE: Leveling this char is a real pain in the ass.
"
Anavels wrote:
Also, in what order i do i get the ascendancies?

Vile Bastion -> Forbidden Power -> Profane Bloom

"
Anavels wrote:
NOTE: Leveling this char is a real pain in the ass.

Yeah, I have been lvling a CI character on Essence... Pretty annoying if it's your first character and you have no gear or anything ready... and have to re-spec to CI as well. Hang in there, buddy! :o
Last edited by Cabesi on Sep 17, 2016, 6:31:15 PM
What auras do you use if you're going CI? Don't think i can use all the auras you're using.
"
Anavels wrote:
What auras do you use if you're going CI? Don't think i can use all the auras you're using.

I actually mention it in the CI/Budget section in the Gem setup section:
"
The only thing you change, is drop BM and Wrath, and run Discipline and Clarity with Enlighten.

So you run Discipline+Clarity+Enlighten (preferably lvl3) and then HoT+HoI+CoH+Curse.
Last edited by Cabesi on Sep 20, 2016, 4:59:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info