Get Your Free Darkness Mystery Box When you Spend Points!

Great offer!
Last edited by Magnetician on Aug 6, 2016, 4:42:19 AM
just bought a currency stash tab... no mystery box for me either :(

Update : Guys any bonus you received before (even if it was last week) will count in. So dont expect another mystery box if you got one before!! Cheers to the GGG team and their quick help
Last edited by andolini81 on Aug 6, 2016, 6:31:38 AM
i was buying them and i did not get the 2 one
"
odinn10 wrote:
i was buying them and i did not get the 2 one

I have sent you a PM in regards to this :)
This really is a great offer. Bought some skin transfers and got raven wings for free. :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Bought a mystery box through the client, did not get a second mystery box. Seems like same issue as last week (buying through the client isn't giving the mystery box).
Just don't.

Two obsidian seraph boots and a bunch of fireworks? These things.... Well, make your own opinion if you choose to buy them, but I'd recommend against it.
"
Tahapenes wrote:
Bought a mystery box through the client, did not get a second mystery box. Seems like same issue as last week (buying through the client isn't giving the mystery box).

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this :)
Same here. bought extra stash tabs and didn't get the box.
Same has happened here, didn't get box after a purchase. I did spend some points a few weeks ago, would that be causing any issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info