Get your Free Darkness Mystery Box When you Spend Points!

This weekend we're launching a Darkness Mystery Box give-away when you spend any amount of points in the store. Yes, this totally means you can purchase a Mystery Box and receive another Mystery Box as a bonus gift from us!
The sale will run from the time of this post until Aug 07, 2016 10:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time). This deal is valid only once per account. Secondary purchases will not grant an additional Mystery Box.

If you're looking to get some points to spend, we recommend checking out our current supporter packs. Thank you so much for your support.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
We're looking into this right now. We assure you you'll receive your boxes. I'll update when I can confirm that it's fixed. Sorry for the hassle.
It should be fixed now. It was temporarily disabled through client purchases but it should work now. If you made a purchase during that time and didn't receive a mystery box, we are working on making sure you receive your mystery box ASAP.
"
Lëgend wrote:
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Lëgend wrote:
I bought 2 mistery boxes over 5 hours ago and still waiting the free mistery box.
What I'm doing wrong?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
If you made a purchase during that time and didn't receive a mystery box, we are working on making sure you receive your mystery box ASAP.

So... after several hours after a first purchase through game client I made an another purchase (that's not planned for me) through web interface to receive free box.

After waiting for more than 24 hours, I will open a mail ticket to support

I've PM'ed you regarding this.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
odinn10 wrote:
i was buying them and i did not get the 2 one

I have sent you a PM in regards to this :)
"
Tahapenes wrote:
Bought a mystery box through the client, did not get a second mystery box. Seems like same issue as last week (buying through the client isn't giving the mystery box).

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this :)
"
Gr1zzz wrote:
Same here. bought extra stash tabs and didn't get the box.

"
baadtz_maru wrote:
Same has happened here, didn't get box after a purchase. I did spend some points a few weeks ago, would that be causing any issue?

@Gr1zzz and @baadtz_maru

I have sent you both a PM about this :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info