Hillary Clinton

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Oh, and by the way, I completely believe what Moore said about the media creating the Trump candidacy. I also believe the mainstream media is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC (save FOX News, which is RNC and probably infiltrated anyway). What I suspect is: Trump being the Republican nominee was entirely the DNC's idea, made a reality by Donna Brazile and goons like Bob Creamer. And most likely Michael Moore himself, deliberately or manipulated. Weird for him to say those words otherwise, isn't it?

Too bad for them the strawman wasn't so easily toppled. Hillary isn't very good playing at Victor Frankenstein. Ducks, amirite?

Couldn't find a better strawman. Can't find someone better to bait with a tweet.
I feel so sorry for some of these Trump supporters. How far gone do you have to be to buy into all of those insane conspiracy theories?

I used to work with a guy who seemed to buy into every conspiracy he heard about. The moon landing was a hoax, the holocaust never happened, JFK was shot simultaneously by five different people, and dozens more. The most amazing thing to me was how easily he passed for a rational human being. Unless one of the many topics came up where he suddenly turned batshit insane, he appeared to be a regular Average Joe.

At the time, I assumed this guy was like an exotic butterfly that I was lucky to see even once in my lifetime. Clearly I was wrong. Trump has pulled back the curtain and revealed that this level of delusion, this absurd degree of separation from reality, is as common as dirt.

I always thought the man I worked with was normal when he passing for an average, relatively rational adult. It turns out he was also normal when he was talking about secret lizard people wearing human suits. I don't know about you, but to me, that's pretty fucking scary. These people's king could potentially have his hands on the button pretty soon, and that's some really scary shit.

Hillary comes off as someone stone-cold rational, but let's not forget that she believes she may have been visited by aliens previously, and vows to unlock the secrets of Area 51 while in office. We're not escaping batshit this election cycle. After seeing how pervasive this insanity is, though, I'm not sure we ever can.

:(

HRC vs. Trump epic rap battle of history for anyone who missed it.
^boy, I wonder what you'd say if you knew what's going on in South Korean government

also the irony is really fucking strong in a certain sentence in your post, jeebus
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 27, 2016, 12:35:04 PM
"
Jennik wrote:
I feel so sorry for some of these Trump supporters. How far gone do you have to be to buy into all of those insane conspiracy theories?
Bold mine.

The answer to your question is: very.

Change "all" to "some" and the answer is: depends which, but perhaps not at all.

Change "all" to "none" and the answer is: very.

Basically, you met maybe one legitimate nutjob and you're using him to strawman everything which doesn't fit the mainstream media program.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Scrotes, you and your ridiculous conspiracy theories are the reason I wrote that post. You're also focusing on the word "all" and using it to massively misinterpret my words, which isn't surprising considering how at odds you are with accurately interpreting reality. Of course I don't mean every Trump supporter believes in literally all conspiracy theories. Stop being willfully obtuse.
"
Jennik wrote:

HRC vs. Trump epic rap battle of history for anyone who missed it.

Kek, biased as fuck. At least the comments are somewhat uncucked by calling it out.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
@Jennik
keep going boy, you'll make a dollar soon enough
Oblivious
If you give me a choice between a pile of feces and a head of broccoli, I'll be pretty biased in favor of the broccoli. The bias isn't unfair, though, regardless of some people's irrational hatred of leafy greens.

I'll gladly eat my broccoli, but forgive me if I look away while you chomp down on Trump.
Last edited by Jennik on Oct 27, 2016, 1:51:40 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
@Jennik
keep going boy, you'll make a dollar soon enough

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill!"

Wrong conspiracy, buddy. I'm a lizard person. Try to keep it straight.
"
Jennik wrote:
If you give me a choice between a pile of feces and a head of broccoli, I'll be pretty biased in favor of the broccoli. The bias isn't unfair, though, regardless of some people's irrational hatred of leafy greens.

I'll gladly eat my broccoli, but forgive me if I look away while you chomp down on Trump.

"From my biased point of view the bias is justified." I chuckled.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info