Hillary Clinton

Don't you mean: When he characterizes as rapists and drug dealers the people whom the government of Mexico forces out of their country and across an insecure border, he insults Mexico?

Because yes. Yes he does.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 11:38:09 PM
Trump surrogate Barry Obama reminds us why Hillary a shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
So Americans with Mexican heritage apparently don't factor into Dilbert Guy's analysis of turning Americans against each other. In other words it only matters if you turn white Americans against each other.

Where in Hell did you get that dreck? I don't recall even reading the word "Mexican" in that article. =0[.]o=

ETA: The actual text of Trump's much-maligned and misinterpreted statement on criminal aliens from Mexico and places south:

"
When Mexico sends its people," Trump said during his presidential announcement, "they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting.

Trump's numbers with Hispanic Americans are better than Romney's were, by the way, because they are as affected by this issue as any other Americans. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Oct 26, 2016, 4:31:25 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Trump's numbers with Hispanic Americans are better than Romney's were, by the way, because they are as affected by this issue as any other Americans. ='[.]'=

I'd assume they're affected way more than the average "well educated" liberal white American. We have this funny situation in Germany where people with high education and decent income are very liberal, but live in ethnic German communities and send their kids to ethnic German schools. Meanwhile the poorer Germans don't have the luxury to do that and they have to send their kids to schools with 50+% migration background, where in many cases their ethnic German kids are a small minority in their class. And when the parents complain about that they are labeled nazis by the aforementioned liberals. If that wasn't ironic enough already, even immigrants are starting to complain and would rather send their kids to schools that are more ethnic German. Nowadays a lot of them even vote for Germany's biggest rightist anti-migration party. My point is I can imagine something similar to happen in the US.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I'd assume they're affected way more than the average "well educated" liberal white American. We have this funny situation in Germany where people with high education and decent income are very liberal, but live in ethnic German communities and send their kids to ethnic German schools. Meanwhile the poorer Germans don't have the luxury to do that and they have to send their kids to schools with 50+% migration background, where in many cases their ethnic German kids are a small minority in their class. And when the parents complain about that they are labeled nazis by the aforementioned liberals. If that wasn't ironic enough already, even immigrants are starting to complain and would rather send their kids to schools that are more ethnic German. Nowadays a lot of them even vote for Germany's biggest rightist anti-migration party. My point is I can imagine something similar to happen in the US.
Sure there is. I don't know if you've heard the "Michael Moore endorses Trump" meme videos floating around (edited out of context; the actual quote adds "for a day" etc after "and it will feel good")... but he still said many of those words. Moore, who's far left but still essentially motivated by The Truth, sees the tide which is Trump and has been the one pro-Hilary voice crying that the sky is falling and Trump will win, in a media otherwise absorbed with delivering Clinton-approved "all is well on the left" messaging.

That's because, although he might disagree strongly with what he sees, he still sees. Something which Hilary can't, with her barely attended rallies and failed message. He knows that "stupid" is winning; what he and the rest of the left can't figure out is why "stupid" isn't falling for the propaganda.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 26, 2016, 6:32:49 PM
^ that Mass Effect music triggered me hard.
Oh, and by the way, I completely believe what Moore said about the media creating the Trump candidacy. I also believe the mainstream media is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC (save FOX News, which is RNC and probably infiltrated anyway). What I suspect is: Trump being the Republican nominee was entirely the DNC's idea, made a reality by Donna Brazile and goons like Bob Creamer. And most likely Michael Moore himself, deliberately or manipulated. Weird for him to say those words otherwise, isn't it?

Too bad for them the strawman wasn't so easily toppled. Hillary isn't very good playing at Victor Frankenstein. Ducks, amirite?
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 26, 2016, 9:31:31 PM
Hillary Clinton is discussing. She's a total war monger. Coaxed Obama into Libya who is a humanitarian night mare and jihad playground. Remeber her meme about "we came we saw he died". Pure evil. Voted for Iraq. Wanted up uparm Ukrainians to kill Russia. Want to take out Assad and Sisi in Egypt. Yemen Honduras and list goes on of her crazy scorched earth for profit.

If your ass is dumb enough to be in service to bankers/wall street aka in the army or some shit your ass will see lots of warfare with her. Bitch is pure evil.

Not withstanding her above the law attitude and clinton foundation which is basically a front group for graft.

I don;t even liek trump but am voting for him cuz he wont at least get us in thermonuclear war pushing Russia past the brink.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 26, 2016, 10:34:42 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Oh, and by the way, I completely believe what Moore said about the media creating the Trump candidacy. I also believe the mainstream media is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC (save FOX News, which is RNC and probably infiltrated anyway). What I suspect is: Trump being the Republican nominee was entirely the DNC's idea, made a reality by Donna Brazile and goons like Bob Creamer. And most likely Michael Moore himself, deliberately or manipulated. Weird for him to say those words otherwise, isn't it?

Too bad for them the strawman wasn't so easily toppled. Hillary isn't very good playing at Victor Frankenstein. Ducks, amirite?

Yeah Media made Trump to lose in fact Trump was good buddies with Cintons for 30 years, may have been a conspiracy from the get go.

Sanders same deal. Homie was all OK liberal base I know democrats are corp warmongering hoes just liek republicans but stay home with me. Then gave up like a wet noodle on cue.

At the end of the day its a spectacle. If your really want to understand American politics buy Democracy Inc on Amazon. Best Book ever.

Edit link
https://www.amazon.com/Democracy-Incorporated-Managed-Inverted-Totalitarianism/dp/069114589X
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 26, 2016, 10:56:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info