5 key uber lab rewards

D: people are farming it and meanwhile I am just sitting there and trying to figure out how to do this shit on my vaal pact build.
"
krenderke wrote:
D: people are farming it and meanwhile I am just sitting there and trying to figure out how to do this shit on my vaal pact build.
Everyone farming it is using a Life Regen build because its the easiest way.
"
Mindsmog wrote:

haha funny you dont even know me yet you call me a liar? so what your saying is just because you have good luck then everyone else is lying ....nice, you are typical of the type of player poe has at the moment, keep on defending GGG and the blatant gutting of rewards, it wont be long before this game is dead and buried if they dont listen to feedback , that is the truth..

I would also say that you picked up better currencies from the chest that droped transmutes.
Since from all my runs I have noticed that there are 2 types of currency chests same as strongboxes, artisan and arcane. Transmutes are the lowest tier of drop for arcane one, where is the rest?
You definitely picked up the better currencies to exaggerate your point. I've run the lab an upwards of 100 times now and not once has the Artisan box or the Arcanist box equivalent only dropped trash currency (e.g No chisels, or only transumutes and augs). So yes, you are lying, because you cherrypicked drops to justify complaining more.

But hey, I don't mind! I like uber lab, and the fewer people that run it the more profitable it is for me in enchants and other rewards, so actually, disregard everything I said above. Uber lab sucks. Rewards are absolutely not worth. Every chest only gets me stones and augs and transmutes!

;)
"
krenderke wrote:

allow me to help you sir.

step one, get regret orbs
step two, regret the fuck out of vaal pact
step three, use cheap life regen uniques on an off hand while you run the lab.

i recommend the shapers seed and spring leaf personally.

step four use vitality ... ok yeah that was a joke but it something

step five use stone golem

step six if you es get the zo flask

if you still cant run the lab with all that .... then i am afraid you are going to have to put your character down. i know i know it was an investment and you had good times with it.. but it needs to die .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info