5 key uber lab rewards

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
Mindsmog wrote:
actually entropic_fire i have done way over 50 runs last couple of days and guess what , got nothing ;) so yeah the average still sucks, truth is its been nerfed into the ground like everything in this game, no reward anymore

Well if you had taken a screenshot of each one we could all see so for ourselves.

Most people dont complain about things that are working fine for them. Nobody complains about systems that are providing enjoyment.
And even if they do complain for no reason, they rarely stick around to get poked at.
So either he is telling the truth, and once again offers "proof" that this "balancing around the whole of playerbase, including bots" is not rewarding to individual players.

Or he is a douchebag making things up for god knows what reasons.

I do not take him as a douchebag from the first step.
I am not saying you are doing this.
Just offering a different POV.

love and kisses
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:17:23 PM
It is my suspiicion that they nerfed the boots drop rate in e last week or so. I havent gotten a pair in my last 40 or so intricate lockers and I was getting them somewhat regulalry before.

I still enjoy the lab but its not as economically rewarding as it used to be (at least the last few times its been up).
Last edited by Unknown_User on Jul 29, 2016, 1:41:46 AM
Not sure ran lab in 3 to 5 man group yesterday and we got pretty decent loots.
Nothing crazy but for the time invested it's still more than decent :)
Hf :)
@_Emperor_ people often exaggerate their results. 15/9 people do this.
"
Asmosis wrote:
@_Emperor_ people often exaggerate their results. 15/9 people do this.

Can't exaggerate this:
Looks like you picked up currency to make it look worse than it was hints the gaps, also, no hover over gems.

This was just one chest, ive been pretty consistently getting map chests, gem, card and currency chests.

Got a bunch of other screens but too lazy to upload right now, that ones from the other day where i got deaths door boots on the first chest which are like 1.5 exalteds alone.

Also hit this enchant that same run.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Mindsmog wrote:
haha yeah this is my average reward from 5 key uber run , anyone get worse than me? also 20 intrictate lockers today and no boots lul

https://snag.gy/UzKP36.jpg

Do that a bazillion times and those transmutes really add up!
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Looks like you picked up currency to make it look worse than it was hints the gaps, also, no hover over gems.

This was just one chest, ive been pretty consistently getting map chests, gem, card and currency chests.

Got a bunch of other screens but too lazy to upload right now, that ones from the other day where i got deaths door boots on the first chest which are like 1.5 exalteds alone.

Also hit this enchant that same run.

haha funny you dont even know me yet you call me a liar? so what your saying is just because you have good luck then everyone else is lying ....nice, you are typical of the type of player poe has at the moment, keep on defending GGG and the blatant gutting of rewards, it wont be long before this game is dead and buried if they dont listen to feedback , that is the truth..

Uber lab is an overrated pile of crap. Not worth running since 3? weeks into league after that one nerf.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info