Russian Garena User Account Migration

"
Dartmar wrote:
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Oh god no... no them.. chat won't be english anymore.

[Removed by Support] Some stamps and clichés ... Decided Russian sling mud? Ok, then let's talk about you ... First and Second World War began to you ... Because your actions of NATO in Western Asia, there began the chaos and terror ... Do not be surprised if it is reborn in the third world war ... And after all that you have the nerve to say something about us Russian ?! Imagines himself a beacon of democracy, consider Russia and CIS barbarians? If you really think so, then I have to disappoint you ... miserable ...

Holy shit after all you have some nerves:
http://imgur.com/gallery/buT4v
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 26, 2016, 3:41:06 PM
"
Death_Cat wrote:

когда офф заявление было что открывается гарена сервер пое тут все радовались, и евро игроки и русские, ВСЕ! а щас что? мы стали внезапно читерами и вообще нелюдями в их глазах. Мне жаль их

когда офф заявление было что открывается гарена сервер пое евро игроки радовались потому-что факинг рашнс уходят.
чёто так и не понял где заявку на перенос оформлять и можноли перенести хотябы микротранзакции на имеющийся акк ?? блин чет не ясно пока нечё
"would you like to translate this page" Chrome has asked

It has begun, i will miss my time on these forums and trade chat - poetrade should still work for a cut and paste t4t transaction tho (i hope)
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Sorry to all Russian's as i am not prejudice but i had to make this

I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on Jul 26, 2016, 5:18:55 PM
Haters gonna hate, that's their problem not ours.

Most of the Russians are very adequate people and one has to be quite ignorant and badly informed if he believes all the Russians from Garena will be spamming and trolling the game to death...

Every single kid did some trolling AND spamming at his age, you did it, I did it, we all. There are ton of young players from Russia who love this game - they may be a pain in the ass some people talk about but remember that when you come with politics, specially what happened in the past - you're doing a very big mistake: Throwing everybody in one pot, judging without knowing all the facts and simply looking in the past with which none of us has anything more to do!

Welcome Russian players!
DEATH & THRASH
"
D3izhistory wrote:
Sorry to all Russian's as i am not prejudice but i had to make this

No! No excuses for you! Bear cavalry is already approaching to your location.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
MetapoliC wrote:
Welcome Russian players!

Well, thank you, good sir. But majority of Russian players are already here for a long time :)
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Last edited by DigitalCage on Jul 26, 2016, 6:32:57 PM
Its fkin awesome!!! Просто не верится:)
until now every single publisher, tryed to ban Russians from playing their games, because we bring skill and we bring our comrades with us + global chat will become russian! prepare for ALOT of SKILL!+ ALOT of HARDCORE-RUSSIANS!!!

p.s uncle POE, thank you for allowing us to participate in your hardcore game!(if Russians play the game it means the game is GOOD! dont get annoyed if u see too many !RUSSIAN!...)

Last edited by AGAPHANGEL on Jul 26, 2016, 9:00:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info