Russian Garena User Account Migration

Can i transfer all things from garena accaunt to this account?
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:
Great....so the crylic spam is back.
You know,there is a reason why almost always they get their own servers away from everyone else,because nobody wants to put up with all the foreign spam.

Excuse me, but a many of Russians played and play for now on international server and nobody cared so far.

And yes we also don't loved idiots who behave inappropriately.

We don't dislike Russian players who know to speak English on an English-speaking channel. I mean, I use the same letters than everyone else on global but I'm not going to write on global in Finnish. To us cyrilic writing seems like spam 'cause we don't understand it (and of course there are going to be Russian spam bots too on /trade)

I don't care about the players race or nationality (unless someone's in my party with 600 ping slowing us down) but communicating on public channels should be done in a way that everyone reading the comments can understand the writing.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
We'll see how it goes after 29 August. If there are obvious evidences that the Russian server operated under totally different rules and utterly destroys the balance and fairness of the original English servers, I'd be on my way to other more worthwhile games but not before I chargeback the hundreds/thousand of dollars spent on the game on grounds of promises broken.

I mean if the poor decision to lease out liscence for third party to host the game was made, and they only did it for just one year, who should undertake the consequence of it? Surely not the players.

Obviously, the right decision is to find a new host in Russia to carry on operating the Russian servers, but I do t think they have even tried.

I admire GGG's dedication and hardwork put into this game, and how they actually really care for the players as how history have proven. But this time I am really not sure.
I've only one question 'bout the translation. Will there be Garena's verson? If so, will it be necessary to play on Russian server, or could I stay at English version? Tbh their translation is rather bad so I'd like to have a better staff for Russian localisation.
"
panda285 wrote:
I've only one question 'bout the translation. Will there be Garena's verson? If so, will it be necessary to play on Russian server, or could I stay at English version? Tbh their translation is rather bad so I'd like to have a better staff for Russian localisation.

на гарене можно было играть и на русском и на английском клиенте. чета я сомневаюсь что ггг изменит эту политику.
Остались считанные часы Гарены...
"
Kami_Kaze wrote:
"
panda285 wrote:

на гарене можно было играть и на русском и на английском клиенте. чета я сомневаюсь что ггг изменит эту политику.

Я к тому, что переводы у них уровня "так себе". Особенно не понравилось, когда еще до релиза им указали на явно плохие места в переводах(тот же Жрец или Бандит, очевидно неправильные), на что Гарена в ответ выдала что-то в духе "ой мы тут профессионалы, не нравится — играйте с русификаторами, делаем, что хотим". Насильных переводов на русский как-то не особо хочется после такого(а еще после Схоластии с Мелавием, никак не пойму тенденцию извращаться с именами собственными в локализациях).
Но вообще да, вполне очевидно, что язык можно выбирать по своему усмотрению, как это было и с Бразилией.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info