Russian Garena User Account Migration

"
cuss wrote:
The only essence which matters is:

I have a long-lasting, active account on EU. I use it. I have MTX and all these thingies there.

I have a long-lasting, active account on Garena CIS. I use it. I have MTX and all these thingies there.

Why on Earth am I forced to create an innocent account instead of a simple merge? I have spent my time and money to the game. It doesn't matter who were the middleman. The final beneficiary is GGG. I, no doubts, appreciate the move they do, but I as far as I get it there is no reasonable explanation why they cannot merge my two accounts into one. I have the same credentials, why not, why?

^^ This IS the main and only point that matters and IS the most asked question.

This.
I couldn't agree more.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
Oh god no... no them.. chat won't be english anymore.

[Removed by Support] Some stamps and clichés ... Decided Russian sling mud? Ok, then let's talk about you ... First and Second World War began to you ... Because your actions of NATO in Western Asia, there began the chaos and terror ... Do not be surprised if it is reborn in the third world war ... And after all that you have the nerve to say something about us Russian ?! Imagines himself a beacon of democracy, consider Russia and CIS barbarians? If you really think so, then I have to disappoint you ... miserable ...
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jul 26, 2016, 11:31:08 AM
Chris, good afternoon.
many players one email address to the Euro and Garena.
please leave the opportunity to replace the account, not to create a new one.
Thank you

ps
sorry for bad english (translate.google)
"
Dartmar wrote:
miserable ...

The situation is bad enough, no need to make it even worse.
Pls don't. Just don't.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Last edited by DigitalCage on Jul 26, 2016, 11:35:34 AM
"
Dartmar wrote:
Cheating / hacking / botting / spam ... Do you really believe that it's all there on the Russian Garena ?! Have you heard anything about the "presumption of innocence" or not? Give real evidence, the facts and not their fanatical xenophobic fantasies ... Or are you really stupid zombies?

Мошенничество/взлом/ботоводство/спам... Вы действительно верите что все это есть на русской Garena?! Вы слышали когда нибудь о "Презумпция невиновности" или нет? Приведите реальные доказательства, факты а не свои фанатичные ксенофобские домыслы... Или же вы реально тупые зомби?

Its not Russian Garena That I and many care about . it is specifically Garnea we dont trust.

I dont trust Garena. Garena hasnt done a single thing to change that opinion

It has a history of very very very very negative behaviour that is not tied to any one race of people.

The fact that GGG is even considering a merger into an existing economy is just unbelievable

this would be no different from if someone merged a version of poe that was previously managed by say Perfect World in. I dont trust those pricks as far as i could meakly toss them.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 26, 2016, 12:14:21 PM
haters gonna hate,welcom my brothers =)
wow, nice way of welcoming new players to EU realm... :(
I would be surprised if it really was nearly as bad as people like to make out here regarding bots etc. And even if it is, I wouldn't be surprised if GGG thought the whole economic impact through and is working on a solution or has one in place already to avoid a market crash.
Take a chill pill and relax :)

Anyway, looking forward to more players on our servers keeping things alive and active, plus it is far more interesting meeting people from across the world than just hanging out with fellow countrymen all the time, it gets boring quickly!

To all the Russians though, you would probably help yourselves a lot by speaking English on these forums and avoid a lot of confrontation (and no, English is not my native language either, but since it is the most common language in EU and this being a EU server, it makes sense to stick to it).

Bit of common sense and open-mindedness from both sides would make this all a whole lot easier
Garena is not only Russians.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
Its not Russian Garena That I and many care about . it is specifically Garnea we dont trust.

I dont trust Garena. Garena hasnt done a single thing to change that opinion

It has a history of very very very very negative behaviour that is not tied to any one race of people.

The fact that GGG is even considering a merger into an existing economy is just unbelievable

Garena itself is a big company. I don't know (and don't really care at all) about other parts/structures of Garena, but I can say that Russian PoE subdivision had some good people, admins and managers, in charge. It was not ideal for sure but also was not terrible.

"
BZIC wrote:
Spoiler
"
Kellog wrote:

You're not on a Russian server and this is not the game. This thread is about the migration of the Garena CIS accounts to the EU realm. There is a Russian community thread here that needs some love, if you feel so inclined.

I simply ask, one Russian to another, that if you can speak English, you do so in English threads.

Russia is European country, if eu => Ru lang is EU lang too...

А по поводу всяких замечаний типа "а чё ты тут забыл?", то воспользуйся переводчиком ещё раз и перечитай посты внимательней.

Понимаешь, читаю я наш форум или этот - не важно. Везде льют сопли, но вот на EU форуме почему-то начинают оскорблять всех игроков из СНГ. Типа "все читеры и ботеры и вообще не люди". Это ж бред какой-то. Читеров ненавидят везде. В России не любят и в америке не любят, да и в европе не любят. Экономика их заботит, а в голову не приходило то, что многим игрокам при закрытии части серверов будет не поиграть в принципе. GGG не дураки и сами разберутся, как перенести аккаунты и какие сервера оставить. Перевод вроде оставят, что не может не радовать(мне плевать, нравится кому-то он или нет, мне проще когда всё по Русски). Всегда разноязычные чаты старались разделять, думаю и с PoE будет тоже самое. Так в чём проблема-то? Почему льётся вайн в сторону игроков, которые просто играли и им это нравилось?

Ну не могу я подобное выразить по английски, мне лень, трудно, опыта в пользовании англ.языка не хватает. А выразить своё недовольство надо ибо это ТруЪ!

когда офф заявление было что открывается гарена сервер пое тут все радовались, и евро игроки и русские, ВСЕ! а щас что? мы стали внезапно читерами и вообще нелюдями в их глазах. Мне жаль их

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info