Russian Garena User Account Migration

"
KDBW_ger wrote:
Nice GGG!

You won't get any money from me again.

First you fuck up the performance of the game and now you're going for the economy, trading and communication?

Have a look at this thread, about half of the replies are in russian? What the fuck?

Should I start to reply in german now? Knowing that people can't understand me and give a fuck about that like freaking russians?

So eine gottverdammte Scheiße ...

All in all it was a good run PoE, bye.

that's the dumbest post I've ever read on that site, and I have read a lot of posts. congratulations.
The news are out of blue but anyway that was a nice reason to remember my old euro acc login and pass.
Guys (and me also) ... welcome back!
Speaking of bla-bla-bla, Garena players are botters and have a lot of RMT mirrors in their stashes.
Even this is true, I definitely can't see any problems in it.
You notice botter - report him to GGG and wait while his account will be cancelled.
And all that RMTted stuff will be added into Standart, leaving leagues as fresh as before.

"
xyz wrote:
"
KDBW_ger wrote:
Nice GGG!

First you fuck up the performance of the game and now you're going for the economy, trading and communication?

Have a look at this thread, about half of the replies are in russian? What the fuck?

Should I start to reply in german now? Knowing that people can't understand me and give a fuck about that like freaking russians?

that's the dumbest post I've ever read on that site, and I have read a lot of posts. congratulations.

Oh come on, [Removed by Support]. At least correct me where i'm wrong.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Jul 25, 2016, 10:54:24 AM
"

Open new servers only for the russians.

Nothing more to say.

Jesus.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
KDBW_ger wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
KDBW_ger wrote:
Nice GGG!

Oh come on, [Removed by Support]. At least correct me where i'm wrong.

you literally are coming into a thread that's about russian server migration and complaining that a lot of replies are in russian
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Jul 25, 2016, 10:54:50 AM
It's not even April 1st GGG ...
wait, this is for real? well that's disappointing.

http://i.imgur.com/7PpjxLr.gifv
"
xyz wrote:

you literally are coming into a thread that's about russian server migration and complaining that a lot of replies are in russian

we germans used to hate ourselves the most, then we discovered that hating south europeans, muslims and russians is soo much better..
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
It's hard to decide what's funnier. People complaining about russians, cyrillic letters, photoshoped mirrors, etc etc... Or some russians actually being happy about their server shutdown...

No. Who am I kidding? This entire situation sucks. And it will suck even more if there will be no ANY options for account merge. I'm not talking about "full copy-paste" here, but something less complicated, like conversion of all Garena account MTXs into points on existing INT server account so users could purchase those items and play as they played before.

As for me, I don't really care about characters, and loot, etc, but I do care about purchased and awarded MTXs, and I really don't want my humble time and money investments into Garena account to be useless and covered with dust on new fresh-created account here which I will never even play on because I already have one.

Sorry for my Ingrish, yeeeeeeah.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Last edited by DigitalCage on Jul 25, 2016, 10:55:09 AM
oh nice! now english garena server when shutdown?waiting for my mtx and stash from garena to global =3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info