Improvements to the Website

Good. Please upgrade game engine to PHP5 please
Well, congrats on that! I'm sure the website improvements will be useful for a lot of people.

But the truth is I just want to say that what I really miss is a bestiary of some kind, with 3d models ( a exile can dream, right?) so we can appreciate the awesome artwork that most of the time pass under-appreciated because while in-game we just want to obliterate mobs as fast as possible and move on.

For example, I still cant figure out what the heck is that golden gear/mask/thing that those necromancers from act 3(Barracks, Lunaris) use on their heads.
As an avid gamer with absolutely 0 knowledge of website design, who tries his best to not really even go to the forum unless absolutely necessary, I would love to see the next improvement be to the little bug that crashes instances. I'm still getting excitement from playing the game, only as of late that excitement is more just increased heartbeat due to me begging my screen to not crash the instance i'm in .
Nice changes! Would it be possible to link the notifications you get from the forum (e.g. that one that watches a specific item) to the game? So if you are online, you would get a notification ingame?
The website now remembers which forums you've collapsed - Nice
TFIGEGKTB
When will the website be more mobile friendly?

I looked at the source code and didnt see bootstrap or Foundation 6 or any grid framework. Was wondering if you devs made their own css grid or had any plans to redesign the site with more browser responsiveness.

Im a web designer as well and i know how much time it would require to rebuild the entire site on a new framework, was curious anyhow because i read the site on my phone alot and its an unpleasant experience.
Let's see if the remember me login works now.

Great! It remembers me. Good job!
Last edited by Xarick on Jul 25, 2016, 7:20:27 AM
Nice changes. Keep up the good work.
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
this had to be said... why you force your poor webdev people to use abomination that is php?

also - great job.. it was long overdue :)
time for .NET
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info