Improvements to the Website

php is a scourge that must be iradicated
these all look like major QoL changes, and that's great to hear. hope to see the search function on the website become more usable, currently finding something via something other than a google-esque site is nigh-impossible. being able to sort by date, replies, etc and being able to search more than one subforum would make the process considerably better.
Poecdn too.
Morning,

it is not the website what needs improvement.
I get "Unexpected Disconnect" / "Operation Timed Out" 5 times a day.
As a supplier you should have appropriate/adequate HW
and Administrators skilled enough to run the application fluently.

Many thanks
pretty sure the break jpeg in the original post is a spoiler for the next league/update

Last edited by nheowitzki on Jul 25, 2016, 1:46:03 AM
"
Kellog wrote:
Poecdn too.
I noticed that too. At first I thought the website was broken because I couldn't open spoilers lol.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
There's also a watchlist being added to the shop where you can mark what items you're interested in purchasing at a discount. When the item comes on sale you'll then be sent an email to notify you.

Wonderful. I was really hoping we'd get something like this. I think it will improve sales for you guys too :)
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
There's also a subtle shadow on text in the forums to improve readability.
Improve it how, exactly? My experience with it is:
-when I read forum there's a black background anyway, so shadow or no shadows - it makes no difference
-when I try to select some text it becomes barely readable because now there is gray shadow under blue text on black(or should I say black-gray) background.
It was better without that shading, really.

Also, poecdn is, let's put it lightly, not better than that old cdn you were using. Writing this post and I still have to type [ quote ]s manually because scripts aren't loaded YET.

BTW, could you please add [Q] button to OPs made by GGG staff?

PS
"
Future Changes
We have some more significant features planned for the future. At some point we will add an opt-in Badge system that will be an option for those who want to show off all their supporter pack steez without taking up a huge amount of space under their name on the forum. This will also allow us to add badges for other titles like Valued Poster, Alpha Member and to honour our previous volunteer moderators.
Is it some word I don't know or just a typo?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"At some point we will add an opt-in Badge system that will be an option for those who want to show off all their supporter pack steez without taking up a huge amount of space under their name on the forum. This will also allow us to add badges for other titles like Valued Poster, Alpha Member and to honour our previous volunteer moderators."

Not so good idea.

Usually on games' forums, which has these options people often used this differences (date of join, number of posts, number and level of characters + above mentioned) to "pull their weight" in discussions. Like I'm supporter, joined early than you, etc., so "I'm more right", "your opinion is useless", etc.

I saw forum of other game, where all this is removed. Pure forum only with nicknames and opinions, no avatars either. Players even can have same nicknames. I like that forum more.
Last edited by Cicindela on Jul 25, 2016, 2:21:49 AM
how about you just fire every single person who doesnt design end game content until end game content is properly designed
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info