New Microtransactions - Steam-powered Weapon and Iron Brand

TRUMP 2016
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
Like the cyberpunk theme happening with some of the microtransactions, keep it up :D
Reminds me a bit of Nero's Red Queen ability to Exceed from Devil May Cry 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZgwIytWos4
Last edited by Coal48 on Jul 22, 2016, 2:12:39 AM
Saving my coins for the inevitable scythe gun MTX.
steampunk, fuck yeah. i'm loving it.

hopefully it's a pointer on how act 5 or parts of it are going to be!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 22, 2016, 3:32:19 AM
A lot better than those asian things.
And here i am, just hoping for a MTX that will allow me to skin any 1h or 2h wpn into whatever skin i would like (of the same nature, 1h or 2h)... No matter how litle sence it would make to groundslam with a 2h sword...
zzZzzzZzzZz
hope there will be more of its kind soon :)
Is this is new chain saw in a poe !?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Tzaina wrote:
And here i am, just hoping for a MTX that will allow me to skin any 1h or 2h wpn into whatever skin i would like (of the same nature, 1h or 2h)... No matter how litle sence it would make to groundslam with a 2h sword...

There is the Radiant Blade skin that can be applied to 2h swords, axes (and maces if I remember correctly) and is already breaking those boundaries. Hell, I put mine on a Reaper's Pursuit Shadow Axe yesterday and it makes my ancestral warchief look very cool :P
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info