The Art of Path of Exile

Wait, what're we gonna kill at the end of act V? Big Bad Wolf is already dead...
Holy crab, last pictures are really creepy! I'm fan of Shaun's works!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
How the fuck is the red eyed dude innocent??

You see him about to strike someone. Do you know if he follows through? Even if he does, suppose the blue eyed child has just done something much worse, and deserves that punch and more as justice?

He isn't innocent, per se, but innocence. It is innocence that gets shunned by modern society in our celebrity/gossip/scandal culture (frame 3). It is the sinful who know intimately their own crimes, and project their sins onto others while running to 'mommy' and accusing the innocent of their own crimes (frame 2). We see a fish in the bottom of frame 4, falling, as if just dropped. Who dropped it? The sinful thief. What does frame 5 look like to you now?
Last edited by innervation on Jul 20, 2016, 9:15:42 PM
Lantern Corp hype!
Very neat. Looking forward on seeing more.
WOOOOOOW. The Shadow with ghostly blue energy is something I've wanted for years.

I bought the Dynamite comic book (excellent story AND art!) so I'm 100% buying this art book.

And if you guys release a new Dynamite comic book (perhaps to coincide with the lore for a new expansion), I'll gladly buy that too!
How's that spider/statue/monster thing even supposed to attack you? Whack at you with it's bird? Is the bird the "Head"? If so, does it whack at you with it's statue face? Head-but you to death? SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL ACT 5 TO ANSWER!!!!!
Jesse Guile
Stunning
Saved
This is a must buy. I am sure it will be filled with tons of amazing things, but I must have it for the PAX 2010 Promo shots. That was the day this game took control of my soul. I cherish my generic white DVD with simply Path of Exile written across the front.
Last edited by teknotronic on Jul 20, 2016, 9:42:00 PM
Everyone's angry -> Chris releases some Act 5 teasers -> everyone's happy.

:D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info