The Art of Path of Exile

"
ToxicXfi wrote:
So does that mean once act v is out next year, that's basically it, path of exile is done? Will there be more added to the game, going according to the one image it says "to act v"
Only wondering really as to how long the game will stay active after you have e finished it?

I think I saw somewhere that there were going to be a total of ten Acts, and one difficulty level at the end. I cant confirm right now.
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
"
How the fuck is the red eyed dude innocent??

This!

Weird that no-one else have seen this...
Epic.
Hello !

>Love the game :) Nice work !

I have an issue with my POE Game.

I can't launch the game > Is there a solution for this ?
> Wait for Update ?

John.
Sorry !

It did the update :)

Thank you !

>Love your game :)

Keep up the good work

John.
Timeline for act 5 release please!
It is everything all right, but please: Improve the T11-T12+ map drop after reaching level 90. Please.

Game is just too boring and uninteresting when I'm level 98 and I keep dropping T5 or T6 maps in a T10 map with 100% quantity and 20% quality.

Fix the map drop rate, specially T10+, please.

PoE is always the same to me: Get level 90 after 3 days league started, get bored playing shit maps and back to dota.

When you fix map drops, i'll give you more money GGG. I'm waiting for this fix since I started playing poe on talisman league. You don't need punish skilled players that get fast lvl 90 forcing them play over and over again the same maps.

Also, it's just a question of fun. Specially after level 95 none map gives xp. But the game becomes A LOT MORE interesting if you have high level maps to farm instead of random t8 shits. If none maps really gives xp after certain levels, why the hell is so hard to drop them? Just fun Chris, just fun. Give us more places to play.

Prophecy league? I made a Elementalist/assassin level 93/90, both Hardcore, both took me 1 week or something to make. Got bored of shits maps and I'm playing dota. =/

of course act5 is exciting, I'm very excited already. But you can create even act10 if you don't fix the late game of poe it stills a game of one week to me.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jul 22, 2016, 4:24:28 AM
I so want Mimic enemies.
Mimic chests, mimic statues, mimic pots.

Stronger then average enemies that you can detect if your paying attention, that spawn on you if you get close.
"
TrueDarkend wrote:
"
How the fuck is the red eyed dude innocent??

This!

Weird that no-one else have seen this...

Read the text again. The idea is that Innocence (red eyes) can be seen as evil and that Sin (blue eyes) can be seen as good.
Essentially it is highlighting that there are always moral grey areas no matter how black and white things seem to be.

I think that this kind of small story shown in just a few images is absolutely fantastic. Well done GGG, keep it up! :)

EDIT: If that story reflects some new characters introduced in act V, I predict a plot twist! Time to break out the Zoltun Kulle-Aid.
Last edited by Incarcerated on Jul 22, 2016, 9:01:02 AM
Regarding the stained glass window, notice that the symbols figuring there are NOT the Descry, but a modified descry with the middle bar removed -- a "Scry" ? This church from Act V may not be of the same religion as practiced in Oriath, and known to our exiles, but in active contrast to it. Perhaps the current Oriathan (sp?) religion arose as a "heresy" against this one, and this is an older faith, that venerates sin?

Just a thought.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info