The Art of Path of Exile

"
Chris wrote:
Just to clarify, this book has a lot of concept art from Act Five, because both the book and Act Five (3.0.0) are coming out next year. We have some completely different but equally exciting stuff planned for 2.4.0 in September this year!

Casualy announces act 5 :)
"
Kingoko wrote:
But, but in act v do not shorten other acts, just remove cruel plz
I agree as it is right now Normal lacks monsters sooo many empty rooms makes travel time so boring if you don't have any speed in your boots ... I thought that with the new way content is loaded as we play an indefinite amount more could be added anyway ? Question will stutter step get worse ? Still looking forward to Sept. an Act 5 next year PoE still the best game :)))
Very cool. I will buy one book if not became to expensive ...
The rise of innocence pic is very interesting!
"
Time to close down Hardcore leagues for special 3-month leagues. No one is playing hardcore to complete challenges for rewards as you only have 1 life. Whereas in standard 3-month leagues, it is easier to get those rewards. So why have those 3-month hardcore leagues for? lol

Haha, not everyone play to complete 40 challenges as fast as possible #HC4LIFE
be sure i wont play hc league to get to lvl 80 and then BANG R.I.P.

Spoiler
Sorry you have been disconnected for unknown reason...
Trying to reconnect...
Getting Server Information Data...
Sorry you already have died...
Reconnecting to Standard Server...

"
BuZaid86 wrote:
The rise of innocence pic is very interesting!

Ofcourse is interresting is from the Bible, Abel and Cain if im not wrong.. even if i dont belive in such thing
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jul 21, 2016, 11:04:49 AM
Innocence was made corrupt because of sin and now seeks retribution.
cool
The statue is a bit bishop like, and of course the stained glass windows... seems like Act 5 will have a church... such as a corrupted former holy place, which would be pretty cool.
hypuuuu! ggg go and take my money!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info