[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

Playing through with this build, and found that for anyone who wants to trigger Ngamahu (chance to ignite/inc damage vs burning enemies), or who would just like a little bit more damage, perhaps, you can use a Fire Nova Mine - it still does damage despite Ancestral Bond. With Flammability and Ngamahu, it also has a pretty good chance of igniting foes so that your totems get that extra damage.

Just to toss in an extra thought.
Hi. I'm running ur build, currently level 59 with no problem till now. I just don't understand ur ascendancy tree. You speak of 8 Ascendancy points but we only have 6. Or do I miss something??
"Hinekora, Death's Fury (4 Ascendancy Skill Points)
Tukohama, War's Herald (2 Ascendancy Skill Points)
Arohongui, Moon's Presence (2 Ascendancy Skill Points)"
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Hi. I'm running ur build, currently level 59 with no problem till now. I just don't understand ur ascendancy tree. You speak of 8 Ascendancy points but we only have 6. Or do I miss something??

He listed the end talent ""Hinekora, Death's Fury (4 Ascendancy Skill Points)" in order to get there you need to spend the pts on the previous talent. Because of EF that nullifies it, he probably didn't feel like mentioning it.
"
xecutable wrote:
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:

He listed the end talent ""Hinekora, Death's Fury (4 Ascendancy Skill Points)" in order to get there you need to spend the pts on the previous talent. Because of EF that nullifies it, he probably didn't feel like mentioning it.

Well I understood that u can't ingnite any mob so Ngamahu is useless but he says we have to take Hinekora and Tukohama. For that, we need 8 points of ascendancy but only have 6. that's what I don't understand.
Since patch 2.3 we have 8 ascendancy points. Normal, Cruel, Merciless, and then the last 2 come from the Uber lab, trials of which are found randomly in maps. Perhaps you've been gone during 2.3?
"
xecutable wrote:
Since patch 2.3 we have 8 ascendancy points. Normal, Cruel, Merciless, and then the last 2 come from the Uber lab, trials of which are found randomly in maps. Perhaps you've been gone during 2.3?

Thanks a lot. Now I understand. yeah I've been gone for quite a while, almost 2 years^^
"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
"
xecutable wrote:

Thanks a lot. Now I understand. yeah I've been gone for quite a while, almost 2 years^^

Makes sense. Yah they've decided that choosing is complicated so they gave us more points XD. Id leave the top 4 points for last though, as the totem taunting gives us quite the comfort of walking around in trash gear.
Can an expert please check me out and tell me why my DPS tooltip is only showing 35k DPS and not well over 100k as the ops is? I realise my setup is not nearly as good as ops but surely not 100k less in damage?
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Can an expert please check me out and tell me why my DPS tooltip is only showing 35k DPS and not well over 100k as the ops is? I realise my setup is not nearly as good as ops but surely not 100k less in damage?
Thanks.

pretty the same here, i'll show my equip

ok, that's not the best equip in the world, but really can't understand how you reach so high dps :D also i have 3 blue on armor and i use controlled destruction instead of fire penetration (i use flammability as curse for fire penetration)and this is a HUGE more dps, i pass from 31.6k dps with to 24k without...
So pls if you can say me if i'm doing something wrong or if i need to change something in equip i'm very happy :D

ty lot and great guide :D
ye could be nice to update a bit. iam missing like 80k dps with my setup. still working on 3 more jewel slots and empower 4 however using emp 3 at the moment with solid gear :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info