[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Can an expert please check me out and tell me why my DPS tooltip is only showing 35k DPS and not well over 100k as the ops is? I realise my setup is not nearly as good as ops but surely not 100k less in damage?
Thanks.

Try to get 21/20 Gems and lvl4 Empower.
Change your Rings and Amu. I recommend Diamond Rings with some Cast speed.
Get better Jewels. Try to get cast speed on them.
Get Facebreakers. But your Acuity give better Survivabilty.
Go Dual Wield. Your Dagger is nice, get another one :D

THe most underrated dmg boost is actually the cast speed. OP has 8.33 casts per second while you have probably 4.5 or something.
sorry my eng. is bad
i'm user google translate)))
question. I want to play this build, but I see a lot of the sting of a weak DPS
I will not have such a Jewel
my dagger 50% spel damage
50% chance critical spel!

my shild 20-30% spel damage
20-30% critical chance spel
my gems 15-18lvl
which my dps is 70-80lvl? 10k?
Please write what you need in the first place for the DPS?
Which articles need?
Thank you so much!

sorry, sorry my english... )))))
you have very little armor, and nothing else. life is okish at 6k, but massive armor is also required with that.
"
Lopi85 wrote:
Hi,

this is my second Flame Totem build (now the best one).

Nice build, tested it till like lvl 40 with lvl items, more ore less instagibbing mobs, kinda seeing the potential. Another build that really looks fun is inquisitor crit flameblast totems. There is a guide in the templar section. Endgame u go CI eventually.
Since you are some Totem expert, what do you think about that? Stronger or equal to this build?
IGN: ITwillbeGLORIOUS
do you think the dps is enough to kill shaper?
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
I think at 133k dps this build would kill anything, trouble is getting that dps.
I have changed a few things and can get 53k dps with facebreakers but prefer the survivability of atziri acuity while at a lower dps.
Upgrading jewels is hard, just not that much available that even comes close to what op has.
Wonder how much that corrupted +1 infernal mantle gives?
Bit out of my price range though.
i premise that i'm in rosik mode: i can't kill uber izaro at lv 87...

this is my equip 4520 life 1600 shield,56k dps now but the problem is that he simply oneshot me with every hit... i want to understand cuz i've spent lot of ex now in this build and i think is insane i can't neither kill izaro...
This is a crit reliant build so using controlled destruction is not a good idea.
Follow the skills the op uses.
OK i think we have been "had", there is no reasonable way 133k damage can be obtained - or anywhere near it - from this build.
If op wants to defend this statement then please go right ahead.
Think he has "optimised" ALL his gear through some 3rd party program and posted results here for us suckers to follow.

"
EDMOSES wrote:
OK i think we have been "had", there is no reasonable way 133k damage can be obtained - or anywhere near it - from this build.
If op wants to defend this statement then please go right ahead.
Think he has "optimised" ALL his gear through some 3rd party program and posted results here for us suckers to follow.

really, the problem is not the damage.... this shit have not defence AT ALL...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info