[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

A big thanks for this guide, I've tried this build and I have to say it's been great fun to play. I've been able to complete the few maps I was still missing, including Shaper on second try only. And all this completely on my own, I've never joined a party, all kills are solo.

Spoiler

I did small update.
Show my Legacy league character gear, gems and tree.
Added video 7 minutes deathless Shaper kill.
Last edited by Lopi85 on May 17, 2017, 5:09:56 AM
Can i ask how much u payed for your belt in legacy league?? seems like the best belt in the game :D
"
ManseBanse wrote:
Can i ask how much u payed for your belt in legacy league?? seems like the best belt in the game :D

I have lucky and bought it for 5 ex at the beginning of the league :) later I divine it "few" times and add 5% movement speed (I tried craft 31 times to get 5% movement speed). Belt have best mods for this build (only life is T1 mod but rest mods still really good).

Fortunately, hybrid builds are quite rare (especially endgame builds) and things to them are relatively cheap.
Sorry for my english.
Last edited by Lopi85 on May 26, 2017, 9:51:01 AM
got same build except im using 5l infernal mantle without empower, anyway my dps is like 15k only... why? nvm now
Last edited by Rafix123 on May 28, 2017, 4:09:09 PM
NM
Last edited by daleyyc on May 28, 2017, 3:42:20 PM
I love this build, thanks!

Would it be wiser to get the jewel socket right above sentinel in the 99 tree? 18% light and cold better then 8% elemental damage? Seems like it would make resistances easier to gear for.
I really wonder why people like this build so much - it feels really squishy, i am at 74 now, using 6l armor, lvl 4 empower, 3.5k life, full res, 1.5k shield, 30k totem dmg and 3 totems ... and on rare tier 6 maps i die 1-2 times on each. Labs norm and crul done so far.

Maybe i cannot play this, but i very often get either range-killed by casters / bow-firing enemies or i get raided by a huge group of fast moving monster before my totems can kill them all.

I really have to fight to get 74 lol. Okay i could go back and level with maps 3/4, but i doubt it will ever significantly improve o.O
The new fire support plus how ignites are better now ..I'm thinking elemental focus might not be BiS now for the beta. Thoughts?
bex_HB I only just killed Malachai in merc(died once but wasn't to bad) and am about to map, but no problems thus far. I haven't even gone eldritch es. I did find the wise oak, helps a lot with penetration damage(and a little on defense). 3.5k life sounds a little low, also are you using fortify? Helps a lot. Also cast totems ahead of you as far as possible to lure enemies out. Way more effective then waiting, then when rushed get a fortify off asap.

Also the last ascendancy points granting totems taunt is quite nice(Haven't gotten that far yet)

The totem shield is nice but not pathing into all that %life behind blood magic hurts a bit, those are some juicy nodes.
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Jun 14, 2017, 5:22:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info