[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

I think the two important factor of this build is

1. cast speed
2. skill level

i'm at level 76 ( i mess up because did not take blood magic node )

but i'm still sitting at 25k damage per totem

my experiance for this build

flame totem level 17 -> level 18 gave me 3k damage ( from 15k to 19k )

and upgrade 18% cast speed on my wand upgrade my damage from 20k -> 24kk

i believe once you reach level 7x you can start playing league stone again. that's what happens to me.

p/s i upgrade my armour at level 6x to 5link widowsilk... it gave me a huge boost... from 5k - 10k that time.
Last edited by tanks1989 on Mar 7, 2017, 7:44:44 PM
Thanks - good points.

This time around i had no issues with the low dmg. while doing the leveling and the 'normal' content of the game! A good leveling guide will help guys that try the build for the 1st time. There are ways to fly to merciless Dry Lake and i believe we can remove the: slow to level and has low dmg. label from the build.

on some other, sad note: Tukohama's was around 3-4 Ex., it's now 7-10 ):
Im thinking on "How to get blood magic" without tokohama´s im starting mercyless now and Tokohama´s is far away from me.. i think...

Whats the problem if i dont use blood magic? Im thinking on use Malachai´s Simula helmet to get it, but im not sure. What do you think guys? Are u using blood magic or no?
i prefer faster projectiles for convenience

what gem to drop for 6L? controlled destruction i assume?
Hi, thanks for this build, i enjoy the "safe way" of playing. Just have one question, i use a CwDt - Ball Lightning - CoH - Enfeeble setup, would Elemental Equilibrium be a good addition for 2 more skillpoint or would the totems override it ?
@Virevly
EE is not an option,as our totems trigger and override it.
My mana cost is so HIGH! 97 at the moment. Is this normal?
"
Mamoux wrote:
My mana cost is so HIGH! 97 at the moment. Is this normal?

Yes. The mana cost is very high. But once u go blood magic, everything will be fine.

Btw need advice when I should try sacrificed set, I'm sitting at 28k (31k) when summons a totem, clearing tier 8 map is no issue now, but still haven't got my tokuhama T.T. do you guys think this set up good enough?
Last edited by tanks1989 on Mar 11, 2017, 6:42:09 AM
Hi guys, im using this gear

I need to grow up level and change some items. For blood magic im using that helm, i think its so much better than waste points to get "blood magic" node, untill i get tukohamas (9ex...)
Im not sure about "Winds of change" gloves, but i need them for boost dps. I have so low level gems, but thinking in "endbuild" items i have some questions:

- How many energy shield and life we need? Is better get life or better get ES? I think ES should be around 1/3 of life, because when hit 30% of dmg goes to mana (goes to ES with MoM)
- What do you think about use arc with CWDT for curse and power charges?

My plan is get 5L quickly in my armor and use a wand/dagger with: Cast Speed, Spell dmg, Add elemental dmg to spells, crit chance for spells, BUT... how can i get a dagger with cast speed? Is worth to try to make my own crafted?
I suggest don't go to this build if you dont have the following

1. Atziri's Acuity ( Leech apply instantly)
2. Tukohama's Fortress (blood magic and 1 additional totem)

Without this to you gonna having a hard time killing end game boss trust me better go
templar (Inquisitor) for better damage.

The only good about this build over Inquisitor is the leech apply instantly without this Inquisitor is better so like I said if you dont have Atziri's Acuity ( Leech apply instantly) better go Inquisitor or grab vaal pact which is kinda imposible to far away to many pts lost.

You can still do it without Atziri's Acuity and Tukohama's Fortress but its not worth it if you dont have the two. Inquisitor is better even without the two items.

Dont hate just my opinion I tested it on my standard character.

For newbies go Inquisitor you will not gonna afford the two items to make the build work. if you sill going remember you only doing 50% of the build which is waste of time while Inquisitor doesnt need that two items but still op damage.
Last edited by popotm on Mar 12, 2017, 12:17:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info