[2.3] ICE SHOT FORKER - the omnidirectional shotgun

"
IceDeal wrote:
I agree but only with 100% conversion wich doesn't seems to be the case if I understood the guide properly.

Ice shot has built-in 100% conversion. I don't give a rat's ass about the initial arrow, it's all about the secondary cone AoE which is 100% physical to cold conversion.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Once upon a time PvP games had PvP builds with match up specifics, strategy.

[Removed by Support] "how to" on firing through a frost wall for busted mechanic abuse. Anything beyond your gear and standing there is irrelevant.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jul 17, 2016, 7:58:55 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:

Now it's just ms paint images of a douche bag's "how to" on firing through a frost wall for busted mechanic abuse. Anything beyond your gear and standing there is irrelevant.

That's the reason, I'm assuming, he ditched burning arrow. Then again, burning arrow is kinda shitty.

muh secondary damage
muh frostwall

Then again, my only l33t strat was shotgunning back in the day.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
oh. white, untouched saints of pvp are here. sup guys?

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Not much, just enjoying how amazing we are.

hbu?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Castablanca wrote:

Ice shot has built-in 100% conversion. I don't give a rat's ass about the initial arrow, it's all about the secondary cone AoE which is 100% physical to cold conversion.

Wich only happen if you hit your target through frostwall at mid range, original impact is still 50% cold. That's why I said long range skills like LA/KB will have the advantage has your mid range FW will act against you.
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 17, 2016, 7:18:42 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Castablanca wrote:

Wich only happen if you hit your target through frostwall at mid range, original impact is still 50% cold. That's why I said long range skills like LA/KB will have the advantage has your mid range FW will act against you.

True.
Well, against long range, my 75% increased AoE outranges any LA or EA any day.
"
MullaXul wrote:

Now it's just ms paint images of a douche bag's "how to" on firing through a frost wall for busted mechanic abuse. Anything beyond your gear and standing there is irrelevant.

I used microsoft powerpoint to make these images.
Clearly made with the program PC Paintbrush, okay??
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Castablanca wrote:

Frost wall is not needed to take down other snipers. In an offscreen battle, Ice Shot with 75% aoe wins hands down. Ice shot has scalable range. All arrows have fixed lifespan regardless of arrow-speed, and thus fixed total range.

The only way to extend the range of an arrow skill is Ice Shot, because it's AoE is scalable with increased area. The AoE is an explosion that detonates at the end of the arrow's life. Thus, increasing the Area of Effect substantially increases the final range of the arrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info