[2.3] Pathfinder CoC Poison Build (1min Gorge run! ShatterChuck-like DMG! Easy Uber/Core!)

"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi

tell me how you leech life? with flask?

thx

vessel of vinktar physical convert version.
"
tasselhof wrote:
Great build! One could think that it's very easy to make a facerolling build with a budget of 60ex+, but the difference is in min-maxing. From my experience, this one min-maxed fairly well, that is, you get 100% from the currency you put in it.

One hint I would like to share with others: instead of putting Enlighten 4 in Blood Magic rig (to fit Hatred + HoA or whatever you decided to put here), you can get +1 corrupted Maligaro's/Facebreakers - they are fairly cheap, and boost Blood Magic and Enlighten, thus making reservation much less tricky. With Blood Magic 20 and Enlighten 3 you can even fit Hatred + HoA without Skyforth (you will need Conqueror's Efficency somewhere on the tree though), and with Skyforth you don't need Conqueror's Efficency or expensive Enlighten 4, freeing space for more useful optimizations.

Colouring corrupted FB/Maligaro's could look like a problem - you have to buy it with exactly needed colours or mess with Vorici 8 and vaal-orb craftingl. And in Hatred + HoA setup you'll need 2R1G1B, resulting in 2-3 off colours depending on what gloves do you prefer (you can swap HoA with HoI, however, to make it easier).

Still, from my rough estimations, even 3 off-colours using Vorici 8 should be much more cheaper than Enlighten 4 (gloves themselves could be bought <10c, and then something like 20-40 chroms/vaals on crafting depending on your luck, which is still less than 1ex, while Enlighten 4 is 7-8ex now in Prophecy Softcore).

Thanks for sharing.
Actually I have the final version which hasnt been revealed in my guide, bcz that costs too much effort but I wanted to make the build in guide more obtainable for players.
The final version Im using is:

and 4L in skyforth is Enlighten/blasphemy/assassin mark/purity of element

The gem link in +1 maligaro provides lots more ES and AOE dmg (lvl26 HoI has 54% more aoe dmg than lvl21), so the clear speed should be improved.
The enchantment on helm allows me using 3L BM(lvl18 is fine)/HoA/Hatred without linking with enlighten.
The purity of element is pretty helpful so that I dont need to worry about resistance while using headhunter.
So the aura setup (96% life / 93% mana reserved) here costs me 2*4L and 1*3L, I still have free 1*4L and 1*3L.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Aug 22, 2016, 3:37:16 AM
lul 6 mirror items. nice build...
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
hello aphrodiete!

how "budget" can you make this build?

1. budget flasks? what to use instead of vinktar/ToH? im guessing a basallt and something else?
2. non-low life (tabula user here :((((((((((( ). viable enough as life?
3. if low life is a MUST, then can this build work with a 5L?
4. what is the BARE MINIMUM crit items required to hit crit cap with 4 power charges? im guessing 2x 10% wands and 2x 30% diamond rings? what else to invest in tree?
5. enough accuracy on tree? need to get it on gear?
6. barrage works fine without GMP?
7. why BV and glacial cascade? EK or arc or firestorm or something else would be better for clearspeed, no? since glacial casdade has very low dmg?
8. if we dont take BV then the skill duration nodes is not worth it, yes? (other than vaal haste, im thinking most bosses will die before it even ends??? :D)

thats all!!

thank you for sharing this AMAZING looking build with us!!

i saw video only ONE time and i fell in love! all thru essence league i will try and farm my butt off for a shavs so i can play this lovely build, i promise this!
Hello, im looming for build to start 2.4 league. Wondering if this build would work early game and for leveling and Just keep upgrading till you reach full potential of this build? Ir Just start Any other ranger build,and respec to this? Thank yiu
"
Maumas wrote:
Hello, im looming for build to start 2.4 league. Wondering if this build would work early game and for leveling and Just keep upgrading till you reach full potential of this build? Ir Just start Any other ranger build,and respec to this? Thank yiu

Lel man reade nerf notes coc was nerfed
Miniumum requirement: 1 Socket shavs. r u sirous? [Removed by Support] how thats every gonna work? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Oct 18, 2016, 8:09:04 AM
funny uber runs on that shiiit build on your youtube video. running into walls like a true skilled gamer! sadly. u cant buy skill with MoK. why buying mirrored if u can just use SKILL. IM the ONLY PERSON on this forum offering the brand NEW SKILL. FEE only 50 ex
Last edited by AllDolphinsMusstDie on Oct 18, 2016, 8:13:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info