[2.3] Pathfinder CoC Poison Build (1min Gorge run! ShatterChuck-like DMG! Easy Uber/Core!)

sadly for me i must farm all league to make this build XD and then league will end.

but this build is very impressive
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hi

can you add more video?

and add a "budget" gear? without skyforth,for generate power charge

thx

**New upate**
Gorge & Palace run with extremely budget gears (w/ Lioneye's Paw)

Palace Run with increased 35% Boss life (Barrage) click here
Gorge Run (Shield Charge) click here

I cannot find some proper gems cause I quit this build after I hit lv100 with it.

In the Palace video (DPS show case), I was using
barrage/coc/bladefall/bladevortex/arc/crit strike while mapping
(The best mapping setup should be barrage/coc/chain/bladefall/cascade/iaoe)
and was using
barrage/coc/bladefall/bladevortex/conc effect/crit strike in second phase boss fight which is the best setup imo. (You might feel my dps is a bit low in first phase, that's cause I didnt use conc effect over Arc.)

In the Gorge Run video (Clear speed show case), I was using
shield charge/coc/faster attack/bladefall/bladevortex/iaoe which is the fastest variation of this build but it requires 5off shav.
(shield charge/coc/faster attack/bladefall/cascade/iaoe is pretty nice aswell and it requires 4off shav.)
If you play with a wander, you could use barrage/coc/chain/bladefall/cascade/iaoe as I mentioned above.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Aug 19, 2016, 3:04:38 AM
Is there a budget version?

Can we make do with Solaris Lorica? (ofc you miss ~400 ES from shav's)

What about going hybrid and dropping Anger and HoA?

I'd like to try this, but Shavs and 3x Enlightens are super expensive.
Mathil recently made a similar build and was able to take down double Core Malachai with it. He was ofc using a bit more budget gear, check out if you want ;)
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Last edited by Carmondai89 on Aug 20, 2016, 7:19:50 AM
"
Disconaut wrote:
Is there a budget version?

Can we make do with Solaris Lorica? (ofc you miss ~400 ES from shav's)

What about going hybrid and dropping Anger and HoA?

I'd like to try this, but Shavs and 3x Enlightens are super expensive.

I updated my skill gem section. Take a look if you have time.
You will have pretty low ES with Solaris Lorica. Actually you can go CI with decent es chest and take Assassin mark, Discipline, hatred Aura. But you will lose much dps and aoe clear speed.

"
Carmondai89 wrote:
Mathil recently made a similar build and was able to take down double Core Malachai with it. He was ofc using a bit more budget gear, check out if you want ;)

Thanks for bringing this up.

I dont know how budget his gears are, but I also tried with shit gears and they worked pretty good (There's a single core run video listed in my guide).

The thing is any build which has appropriate dmg and life/es pool is able to do double core.
I actually tried for two times, and ya I passed them but not deathless (I remember I used 1~2 portals). It was too annoying to pay attention to both Malachai's slam attack at the same time and I'm not a well-skilled player.
Eventually I decided not to upload those videos bcz I didnt want to prove how good I am but I wanted to show case how good this build is. So Uber Atziri and single core are enough imo.

I believe he could'v done better with my 6L setup.
His current 6L setup in video is pretty wierd bcz there's no point to use the 4th spell (Arc). We dont need Arc to improve our clear speed nor single target dps. We can simply use a support gem which supports all those 3 spells to make our total dmg from 3 spells better than 4 spells.
In his case, even an Added lightning dmg is better than Arc, not to mention we still have many other choices like Crit multi, added chaos dmg... etc.
And about EK, I've alrdy explained many times.
For clearing speed, Barrage/coc/chain/bladefall/cascade/iaoe Beats every other wand setup.
For Single target, barrage/coc/bladevortex/bladefall/cascade/conc effect is best.
Whats your crit like?
(I find Sulfur more favorable then diamond on Pathfinders usually.)
"
Casia wrote:
Whats your crit like?
(I find Sulfur more favorable then diamond on Pathfinders usually.)

Diamond flask makes ur crit chance lucky which is not showed on tooltip.
According to the lucky formula, a flat 20~25% crit chance will be added to ur attack/spell skills.
This is why I dont need to use increase crit strike gem.
hi

tell me how you leech life? with flask?

thx
atm, i rly wait for the patch notes.
all coc build lovers are hoping for a not "deadly" nerf =)

lets see what will hit us
Great build! One could think that it's very easy to make a facerolling build with a budget of 60ex+, but the difference is in min-maxing. From my experience, this one min-maxed fairly well, that is, you get 100% from the currency you put in it.

One hint I would like to share with others: instead of putting Enlighten 4 in Blood Magic rig (to fit Hatred + HoA or whatever you decided to put here), you can get +1 corrupted Maligaro's/Facebreakers - they are fairly cheap, and boost Blood Magic and Enlighten, thus making reservation much less tricky. With Blood Magic 20 and Enlighten 3 you can even fit Hatred + HoA without Skyforth (you will need Conqueror's Efficency somewhere on the tree though), and with Skyforth you don't need Conqueror's Efficency or expensive Enlighten 4, freeing space for more useful optimizations.

Colouring corrupted FB/Maligaro's could look like a problem - you have to buy it with exactly needed colours or mess with Vorici 8 and vaal-orb craftingl. And in Hatred + HoA setup you'll need 2R1G1B, resulting in 2-3 off colours depending on what gloves do you prefer (you can swap HoA with HoI, however, to make it easier).

Still, from my rough estimations, even 3 off-colours using Vorici 8 should be much more cheaper than Enlighten 4 (gloves themselves could be bought <10c, and then something like 20-40 chroms/vaals on crafting depending on your luck, which is still less than 1ex, while Enlighten 4 is 7-8ex now in Prophecy Softcore).

Last edited by tasselhof on Aug 21, 2016, 3:56:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info