Martial law in Turkey - possible Coup

"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Dude first of all your premise is wrong. Erdogan is no pro Syrian or Pro Russian. They said they would open diploatic channels with Syria after Assad is history. Russian sanction were breaking the economy so that's was just a business decision. They are not friend whatsoever.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/13/turkey-pm-greatest-goal-is-to-improve-relations-with-syria-and-iraq

Time will tell. After he turn Turkey into a police state after his little Reichstag's Fire and makes a no fly zone in Syria (aka jihad protection zone) I'll be proven right.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 16, 2016, 6:49:52 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
LOL sure dirk. If it were CIA there would be no fail. Thats one area we excel at. First we'd color revolution of the shit outta Erdogan to undermine popular support. Then get at least 1/2 military on board not 1/2 a battalion.

2002 CIA backed coup attempt against Chavez says Hi. I cannot beleive how many people here actually SUPPORT a military coup that injured and killed innocent civilians. Sure, Erdogan is a far right wind dictator who i loath, but if 20th century history tought us something, is that CIA backed regime changes usually replace one dictator with one even worse that just happens to serve US interests in the area.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Jul 16, 2016, 6:58:29 AM
"
Poutsos wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
LOL sure dirk. If it were CIA there would be no fail. Thats one area we excel at. First we'd color revolution of the shit outta Erdogan to undermine popular support. Then get at least 1/2 military on board not 1/2 a battalion.

2002 CIA backed coup attempt against Chavez says Hi. I cannot beleive how many people here actually SUPPORT a military coup that injured and killed innocent civilians. Sure, Erdogan is a far right wind dictator who i loath, but if 20th century history tought us something, is that CIA backed regime changes usually replace one dictator with one even worse that just happens to serve US interests in the area.

The only ppl I see injured is his islamist buddies chopping off heads of supposed coup soldiers. How convenient don't even need a trial. Military coup without cut of communication networks ...that has to be a first. This was not a coup it was Reichstag Fire 2.0. And yeah wish it were real back then and now and both succeeded.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 16, 2016, 7:06:02 AM
US Army World Tour 2020 next stop Turkey.
Hussein in the making you have to be blind to not see it.

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 16, 2016, 7:08:24 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
US Army World Tour 2020 next stop Turkey.
Hussein in the making you have to be blind to not see it.

I gotta get that tee. add list of CIA schools o f Americas squads and you could have a 3 piece suit made
Git R Dun!
The US refueled planes that fly out of Turkey. Clear sign its the US behind the coup. Trying to take away the military power of Turkey is the first step of an all out invasion and/or another full scale overthrow of a president in the middle east via yet another staged protest by "rebels" vs "government forces".

I bet Erdogan didnt think he would be Assad 2.0

#ImWithSyria
iam all for conspiracy theories

mine is its self inflicted erdogan now gets what he wants more support to turn that country into a full muslime regime they even think about death penalty

this feels like some kind of "reichtagsbrand" back in 3rd reich days the nsadap burned down the gouverment building to blame it on someone else

this coup really felt noobish compard to the other 4 the country had

#fakeasfuck
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 16, 2016, 8:36:22 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
iam all for conspiracy theories

mine is its self inflicted erdogan now gets what he wants more support to turn that country into a full muslime regime they even think about death penalty

this feels like some kind of "reichtagsbrand" back in 3rd reich days the nsadap burned down the gouverment building to blame it on someone else

this coup really felt noobish compard to the other 4 the country had

#fakeasfuck

Even if its fake its the west that helps Erdogan. Maybe he got paid a lot of money to stay with the west rather than siding with Russia and Syria. Money talks best.

I hope Putin can unite Iraq, Iran and Syria and fight the wests terrorists.

Sad world we live in, TV tells us lies while the truth must be spread on sites like Twitter. Cant count on FB on this as its a pro western government spy tool.
"
Poutsos wrote:

Why everyone is assuming the CIA is involved? I mean, they have a history of doing coups elsewhere (like in South America) but at least have proof first.

That being said, Turkey has a history of "good" coups, so people actually expected something good from it. I'd rather not have them, but you know the drill.

Still, this time is different.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info