Gameplay Help - 1-line answers to common questions.

"
Natharias wrote:
So why don't you tell me how you build currency AND use currency at the same time.

It takes about ten maps worth of currency just for me to get one item's socket colors the way I want.

It's called "I don't ever get shit yet I'm blessed and cursed with being able to break this game if I ever get my hands on even one item I desire". That's why I used to help people fix or build their own characters. They get the goods, I was one of the few that helped them enjoy it.

In Warhammer: Online, my healer didn't have any items within five levels of his own AND didn't have any tier 3 gear (equivalent to third rarity, so I only had magic and rare gear when everyone else had sets, uniques, and the third tier of magic shit) and yet I was dying less and healing more than the next three healers combined. Oh, and they were all saying my healer class wasn't half as good as any of theirs.

That's just one example of how and why I am the way I am. I know I'm right, I know I'll never get the stuff, I know I'll end up helping people that are total shitbags to me, and I'll know they're wrong.

Not much else for me to do.

If you're taking 10 maps to Chrome something, I'm sorry but:

KEK

What are you trying to do, get 4-5 off color on a Chest or something? Might not be the build for you. If you are struggling with that kind of shit where you need such high requirements like that, then play a more Chrome friendly build. Not finding anything after 3+ years of playing is bullshit, no offense. You're either wasting your currency or you're being super inefficient. Take your pick.

Your character tab is private so whatever.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
How do I build currency AND use currency at the same time?
You can't sustain currency without selling stuff. So, learn item values. Also, use the chaos recipe.

Items I would end up selling for a temporary profit are the same items I'm trying to acquire. I've yet to find a good rare I won't myself use, and uniques that are a few chaos or less are not worth the time to sell them to another player.

Now, if I didn't need currency, selling rares would be a wonderful option.

So that complicates the chaos and regal recipes, and I don't get why you mentioned the chaos one when the regal one is the same but gives more. Or am I wrong that regals are actually more valuable than chaos orbs? I'm sustaining level 75 maps for now, but I've had a few bad map runs so I'm down to one map of 75 or higher.
"
Natharias wrote:
Items I would end up selling for a temporary profit are the same items I'm trying to acquire. I've yet to find a good rare I won't myself use

So you're bypassing the need for currency in these cases. Seems pretty ideal!

"
and uniques that are a few chaos or less are not worth the time to sell them to another player.
For me, takes like 1 minute to sell an item, if you include listing it.

Am I wrong that regals are actually more valuable than chaos orbs?
Yes.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 15, 2016, 5:06:31 PM
Thanks for getting us back on topic, dudio!

Although the latest few posts have reminded me of another commonly asked question.

Is it possible to get 4 blues on this? Why can't I get 4 reds on this?
Socket colour chances are based on stat requirements! Int = +B, Dex = +G, Str = +R

I'm not sure if that fits on one line because I'm on mobile right now! Please amend it if it is too long.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info