[2.4] LA/Barrage Voltaxic Assasin/Raider Updated to AoW

"
nike2000 wrote:
Hi there..... can we switch to Deadeye if we use Frenzy + crit chance + power charge on crit + greater multiple? or Raider is a must without Acuity? .... again back to the LAB boss.... my dps is 40k dps.... but still pain the a$$ cause that boss resist ele and chaos.... :((

Yeah sure..

Raider is only a must if you dont run Acuity and dont have another way of generating frenzy charges.

I personally hate having to run a different setup for charge generation.
I like everything automated.
But if running the setup you're running isnt a big deal to you then sure go ahead.

You can even go further and spec out of the Assassin ascendancy and take Berserker instead then you could save a few points on the tree by speccing out of Vitality Void. (Just be careful your crit chance doesnt take too big a hit.)

Edit:

Talked with nike2000 in game about his setup. His problem regarding Lab Boss was a misunderstanding of the proper use of Frost Wall.

Added video showing the effect of frost wall on bosses.

Last edited by Axug on Aug 5, 2016, 7:49:14 AM
hey thanks for great info man......!!! now i kick the LAB boss a$$ :))
Hey, really enjoying your build!

44k tooltip with auras + golem

im at 90% pierce chance am i missing something?

heres my skilltree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHRAwQDlgUtCdkNjQ-rFr8ZiiF2I9Mj9iSLJP0mlSoLKjguUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCOyhDMUp9S1dLeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVuvXfJfsGBDYeJirGVNbIxtbG49bydvnm_ycFJ07XXLdvd3B3tufXV_K4MJhMWGzocHhxOHdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv49glwaXIZpqm7WcpJ2qoJ-hIqJAo4qly6YyqHKv67Fbt7a5fLvjvTa-gL6nwOPBM8F8wzPDOsSiykrTb9N-1CPWitrB3ajireOf51TqYuyw7T_uDu968bP0-PzF_rr_3g==

Any suggestion on gear or gems? all tips are welcome! Also how does one do uber lab with this build since izaro resists chaos + ele?
Last edited by feelmybicep on Aug 5, 2016, 11:45:25 AM
Why u dont use any curse?

Can i use koams heart ?
"
feelmybicep wrote:
Hey, really enjoying your build!

44k tooltip with auras + golem

im at 90% pierce chance am i missing something?

heres my skilltree

Any suggestion on gear or gems? all tips are welcome! Also how does one do uber lab with this build since izaro resists chaos + ele?

Everything looks good.
Tree is on point.
Overall good gear.

You will get more dps with levels and gear upgrades.
Your focus now should be to get more crit multi.

90% Pierce chance is what i have aswell. you only have 100% with pierce gem + pierce nodes on tree.

If you're having problems with uber lab boss its probably because your Frost Wall game is not on point. Look at the video i uploaded on the importance of Frost Wall.
Last edited by Axug on Aug 5, 2016, 1:53:21 PM
"
izumin1124 wrote:
Why u dont use any curse?

Can i use koams heart ?

There is a few reasons why i dont use any curses.

First and foremost i'm lazy.

Secondly it wouldnt help my clearspeed. I'm already oneshotting things when i solo.

Last but not least when i'm in a party its always with the same people and our build composition is me as dps, a iir/iiq dps culler, a hexa-curser/support and either a tank or a full support.

I would strongly advice against using Kaom's Heart.

Lightning Coil is BIS - But it's hard to get res capped with.

Thats why i suggest Kintsugi. It has everything you need.

Kaom's Heart has significant drawbacks for this build. No sockets, its armor based and the armor is halved by acrobatics. You loose your biggest ammount of evasion. It's just bad.

With what buffs do you reach 140k?
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:

Wrath, Hoi, Ice Golem, Flasks, Charges.
"
Axug wrote:
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:

Meaning 4 PC and 6 frenzies? And you don't use any flasks that give you deeps. Example:

I have a similar char and with buffs up I get 207K (3 frenzy, 4 PC, Vaal Haste and the 2 flasks above). I should try acuities though and see how much the DPS drops.
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:
"
Axug wrote:
"
SFXisMag1c wrote:

Meaning 4 PC and 6 frenzies? And you don't use any flasks that give you deeps. Example:

I have a similar char and with buffs up I get 207K (3 frenzy, 4 PC, Vaal Haste and the 2 flasks above). I should try acuities though and see how much the DPS drops.

Only Atziri's Promise.

Havent tried Vinktar or Silver flask since the dps i have is more than enough.

It would be interesting to have a closer look at your build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info