Is it possible ...

There's nothing illegal and nothing stopping you from just reaching up with 3 or 4 fingers and hitting a bunch of flasks (at least if you leave them bound to 1-5 like me).
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
xrook wrote:
"
A macro to exit the game would be OK

you should really change this, if this was illegal hundreds and hundreds of players would finally complain about the rippy damage

Those people would just press alt+f4 though, or even play windowed and click the 'X' at the top of the screen. Like all the people who don't use macros can do now...

its been suggested before is to add a 3-4 second delay before your character leaves the server
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
"
xrook wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
xrook wrote:
you should really change this, if this was illegal hundreds and hundreds of players would finally complain about the rippy damage

Those people would just press alt+f4 though, or even play windowed and click the 'X' at the top of the screen. Like all the people who don't use macros can do now...

its been suggested before is to add a 3-4 second delay before your character leaves the server

This is offtopic, but the game was designed with instant exiting, fight-or-flight gameplay in mind. If they implemented what you want, they would also change all the damage in the game to be much lower.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jul 10, 2016, 3:56:11 PM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
I was basing my knowledge on Rob_GGG's reply a couple of weeks ago:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694310/

"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Unfortunately this would not be allowed. We do not allow macros that perform more then one server side action.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please feel free to let us know.

Thanks!

Maybe moving the mouse is a server-side action, though? I'll edit my post just in case.

Ah, yeah, i'd imagine moving your mouse would be considered a server-side action. Probably more than one action actually. 1 action per pixel moved? Not sure what granularity is used or how that works.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info