[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Gurkenbaum wrote:

Thoughts on this item? I am planning to run it, but dunno yet which aura to give up for it. Also, with the nerfed max %es roll on Energy From Within, will I get ES problems when not running Ephemereal Edge? Can Presence of Chayula offset it?

Enough questions, now the praise: Awesome build, can't wait to get a high enough level to run all auras. Keep up the good work!

seeing the benefits of this im starting to save up to buy one myself :) chaos is nice to boosts..

now run uber lab and hope for a good enchant..like i have on my std toon with 20% discipline reservation enchant :P

I'm still waiting for a carry hahaha

Now have my hands on one of these, I lose 1000Energy Shield from dropping Ephemeral Edge, which is fine since I have 9.9k still anyway.

Running Anger and Envy until I can decide whether I can be bothered to put the effort in to run 3 damage auras, don't really have much time to play PoE lately.

To the many people that add me ingame to ask questions PLEASE just post here instead, it's getting kind of overwhelming when you log on every couple of days and find you have more and more invites from people.

That and others here can help you when I'm not online.

"
ViDmEx wrote:
What about the nerf on the Energy from within jewel? Is it still good for the build?

It sucks getting the max %ES on the Jewel nerfed, but it's still too good to give up anywhere in my opinion
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Dec 24, 2016, 12:27:15 AM

got my new weapon :P

now checking if a enlighten 4 would help(and run uber lab for a nice enchant)

I am very mad.
Where do you put SRS?
how do you level up such a build?
"
Gurkenbaum wrote:

I am very mad.

damn..sorry m8 :(
"
Gurkenbaum wrote:

I am very mad.

Damn and I thought I had bad luck only getting Purity of Ice and Discipline to 21

"
ViDmEx wrote:
Where do you put SRS?

This isn't a pseudo support + srs build, this is a full support spec.

I'm sure there are hybrids around the forum if that's what you're after.

"
aerotsu wrote:

By having friends ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In all seriousness I have no idea. I've played Support builds since before Perandus league and have always been carried up to the point where I can carry them.
IGN shdowe
"
aerotsu wrote:

Bladefall totems. Literally the smoothest leveling I've had + respec is cheap.
Updated the Breach League Progression with what I consider my final setup.

"

Level 96 26th Dec. 9,762 Energy Shield. Finally got a new Enchant from running Uber Lab and have dropped Purity of Elements to run 3 damage auras. Spent 2exalt on Chromatics recolouring my setups for Fortify on Shield Charge to make up for the ES loss from Ephemeral Edge. Getting +1 Prism, 21/20 auras and a better ring aside, I consider this gear the Final Version. I will update the rest of the thread when I get a chance to for this league properly.

Passive Tree for this version @ level 96
IGN shdowe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info