[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

more regen from ground :) i usually swap it for resistance flask of choice

WRONG AURA!!111
Pariah vs Voideye? (sorry if it has been discussed to death).

Most recent gear is showing Pariah, but in my head I am thinking a +5 discipline sounds pretty sick compared to +2 and +100 ES. New to this stuff, so what am I missing here? Is the +100 ES that important?
Now you don't need to get Unwavering Stance for stun resist as you have the amulet is Iron Reflexes worth it? Having dodge and physical mitigation through endurance charges / flasks seems to be working quite well.
"
Cerz wrote:

Most recent gear is showing Pariah, but in my head I am thinking a +5 discipline sounds pretty sick compared to +2 and +100 ES. New to this stuff, so what am I missing here? Is the +100 ES that important?

that was somewhere in the thread. to put it shortly, pariah gives a bit more ES to you while voideye gives a bit more to your party.
"
Tiaro wrote:
Now you don't need to get Unwavering Stance for stun resist as you have the amulet is Iron Reflexes worth it? Having dodge and physical mitigation through endurance charges / flasks seems to be working quite well.

Tbh I'd rather have the armour. If you need to save Passives that's probably fine, from my experience it's safer since you're not going to have crazy high Evasion with Grace, so why not make it a sure-fire mitigation?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Cerz wrote:

What alkarian said, that said though, I plan to get a Voideye when I can.

"
Tiaro wrote:

You probably could have just flasks for armour, but I like the 100% uptime of 60% physical reduction while zooming around maps and fighting Bosses and I tend to get lazy with my flasks
IGN shdowe
So weird question. Is it possible to run any curses in this build? I'm planning to try out support this league and I wanted to play a mixture of curse and aurabot but can't seem to find anything. If I wanted to run curses where could I swap them in? Thanks for any replies!
"
DewVoltage wrote:
So weird question. Is it possible to run any curses in this build? I'm planning to try out support this league and I wanted to play a mixture of curse and aurabot but can't seem to find anything. If I wanted to run curses where could I swap them in? Thanks for any replies!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1771667

maby this build something for you high ES/tanky/curses....tho its not cheap(with the corrupted necklace and enchanted helm but there is a "budget" option lol)
Last edited by tntkiller on Dec 19, 2016, 6:17:46 PM
"
shdowe wrote:
"
Cerz wrote:
"
Tiaro wrote:

You probably could have just flasks for armour, but I like the 100% uptime of 60% physical reduction while zooming around maps and fighting Bosses and I tend to get lazy with my flasks

You gotta get the pimp 25% Reduced Chemist flasks :P

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Dec 19, 2016, 7:02:20 PM

Thoughts on this item? I am planning to run it, but dunno yet which aura to give up for it. Also, with the nerfed max %es roll on Energy From Within, will I get ES problems when not running Ephemereal Edge? Can Presence of Chayula offset it?

Enough questions, now the praise: Awesome build, can't wait to get a high enough level to run all auras. Keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info