[2.5] 2600+ Int Whispering Ice Guardian. Wonderous Wizard of Wisdom

"

1. This is not my build so you gotta ask OP for vids.

2. It's you that outted yourself as someone who knows little to nothing about the game. I know why he did it but if you knew anything about this game and didn't just spoon feed off forum builds like a nub you'd know that leap slam is an attack skill. Since the Witch is a caster she gets NO attack speed bonuses so even if you linked LS with FA, it would still keep your airborne for a good 2-3 seconds leaving you completely open to counter attack. And that's the skill you're using to jump into mobs with as a squishy caster?! Great design bru lol. Like I said using LW on the Elementist gives a free 25% pierce and is a spell so even unsupported it's faster and safer than an attack because tada the witch has increased cast speed.

3. How many times did he game his leap slam and fortify in the Shaper vod? As I recall he just ran into him and dropped ice storms. Out leeching the Shaper has already been done. Builds have simply walked up to him and done nothing else but attack for the entire fight. Even OPs original witch build, which shared the same aura setup and chest was better because the build itself was more sophisticated creating synergies intelligently not just randomly stacking whatever to get more deeps. Using the Guardian further plays on that synergy. So yeah keep swallowing forum builds with 1b dps uber viable deathless immortal yada yada lol. Fact is a shit build is a shit build lol

Out of respect for the build creator I'm not going to answer that.

Like I said before, WI is in a good place right now and there are more than one way to build it.

I like witch version more as it's more cheap and is easier to build in the temp leagues. If there will be a gap between leagues I'll try this one out as I have all the pieces in standard.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Drahnier123 wrote:
"
WaffleT wrote:

@Rusherboy
no need to start a fight there either. Both builds can easily facetank shaper and have multiple people who have done so. Each has its pros and cons and different people have different play styles and thats ok :)

Can we facetank his balls? I have no trouble facetanking beam but when he starts to shoot out balls I often die. Maybe I just have to bite the bullet and commit to casting on place and stop moving around so much?

We can't tank slam either right?

i gave it a try with pure facetanking earlier and as you said beam is no problem. he wont cast his balls if u stand on top of him. only had to avoid these after the zana phase when i had to get close to him again. i was able to tank the slam with flasks up ( basalt + taste of hate ) had around 3k es left at that point
Do you think using a Crystal belt with a deafening essence of spite would be better than using perandus blazon? You can get over 50 int with it, plus more ES, and more resists. Say you have 1200 base int, the 4% increased int you would be losing would still be less than the 50 int you are getting from the belt, just a thought.
"
chaelp wrote:
Do you think using a Crystal belt with a deafening essence of spite would be better than using perandus blazon? You can get over 50 int with it, plus more ES, and more resists. Say you have 1200 base int, the 4% increased int you would be losing would still be less than the 50 int you are getting from the belt, just a thought.

remember the perandus belt also has 30 int on it , also the flask duration is pretty nice for mapping
"
leichenlager wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:

remember the perandus belt also has 30 int on it , also the flask duration is pretty nice for mapping

55+ int is still better, plus you could roll cold res+fire res to cap your res, as it sits if people are following this build completely you will only have 79 cold, while the others sit at 81, plus a big boost in ES is nice since we have so much scaling.
Last edited by chaelp on Oct 14, 2016, 12:50:18 PM
"
chaelp wrote:
"
leichenlager wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:

55+ int is still better, plus you could roll cold res+fire res to cap your res, as it sits if people are following this build completely you will only have 79 cold, while the others sit at 81, plus a big boost in ES is nice since we have so much scaling.

I think perandus will still be the better option than crytal belt with 55 int, as you set to lose 2% from your ring if using rare item.

Did you pick 2 reduce reservation instead of effectiveness by templar? You should be at 81 if you pick the effective node

Or if you have level 21 purity of ice and purity of element, with poi in helm for +1 you just about cap 81.

If you have reservation enchant on your helm, you can empower your poi at helm and you will get to 83 cold res
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
You'll lose 4% int, and I have all the aura effectiveness nodes, except for the 3% one by templar, but I have a emperor's wit jewel that gives me 5% int, you will gain INT if you have at least 50 on it, and a level 21 purity of ice and Elements is going to be more expensive and unneeded if you can just roll yourself a good belt. Like I said most people base int at around level 85-90 is going to be around 1200 with top rolls, and increased % to int only scales off that base int, I dont see why you wouldnt want to run a crystal belt, you lose no int, you gain a little, and you have much better ES and Res from it, you dont have to run 100% uniques for this build to work.

You can look at my character and tree and tell me if I did something wrong, but I shouldnt have to run 2 21 level auras to cap my cold res when I could easily just use a crystal belt and lose nothing, I think the guide should opt for that over perandus blazon, flask duration and that little bit of quanity is not worth more than ES and Resists

Early level I think blazon is better, but once you start hitting red maps, I dont see the point of it.
Last edited by chaelp on Oct 14, 2016, 2:01:26 PM
"
chaelp wrote:
You'll lose 4% int, and I have all the aura effectiveness nodes, except for the 3% one by templar, but I have a emperor's wit jewel that gives me 5% int, you will gain INT if you have at least 50 on it, and a level 21 purity of ice and Elements is going to be more expensive and unneeded if you can just roll yourself a good belt. Like I said most people base int at around level 85-90 is going to be around 1200 with top rolls, and increased % to int only scales off that base int, I dont see why you wouldnt want to run a crystal belt, you lose no int, you gain a little, and you have much better ES and Res from it, you dont have to run 100% uniques for this build to work.

You can look at my character and tree and tell me if I did something wrong, but I shouldnt have to run 2 21 level auras to cap my cold res when I could easily just use a crystal belt and lose nothing, I think the guide should opt for that over perandus blazon, flask duration and that little bit of quanity is not worth more than ES and Resists

Early level I think blazon is better, but once you start hitting red maps, I dont see the point of it.

i wanted to try the difference between a rare and perandus but you can only roll int on a crystal belt in essence league and not in standard wtf?! also your character tab is private we cant look at it
"
leichenlager wrote:
"
chaelp wrote:

i wanted to try the difference between a rare and perandus but you can only roll int on a crystal belt in essence league and not in standard wtf?! also your character tab is private we cant look at it

I unhid it, never realized I had that turned on. And yeah I'm playing in essence, so the Spite essence is useful.

Just crafted this for 9 chaos (5c for the belt - 4c for the essence) Adds 2int, 800 armor, and about 550 energy shield.
Last edited by chaelp on Oct 14, 2016, 7:16:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info