[2.5] 2600+ Int Whispering Ice Guardian. Wonderous Wizard of Wisdom

@Medoo

Unwavering Stance I wouldn't spec into till late game. Right now it's trivial if you die and the build is quite offensive so you should have no problem clearing. I ran a mish mash of gear with 1k life and 2k ES and I took out Kaom and Daressa in merc deathless. No ascendancy points. When you leech, it's better to go more offense than defense. This build leeches 2% without a delay which is actually quite large. But it's a play style thing.

I went into US at about level 88. Before that you build levels so fast that a death here or there isn't a big deal. Just count the nodes you have left to go. That will tell you how many levels it'll take. But I blasted through content above all else. You get a handful of free respec points leveling anyway.
Deliver pain exquisite
Hey, i'm level 88 and have 2062 int (7.8k ES, 2800 Mana). But i cannot imagine how to get the rest of the 400-600 int?

What i'm missing is the emperor's jewel, and about 10 skill points (i specced into whispers of doom for dual curse = 4 pts, plus 6 points level difference 88-94), and 4% increased int (1% on staff, and 3% on helmet). Also missing some int on some jewels, but this should not be so bad.

I think i can get additional 80-100 int, but this cannot account for the 600 difference. Anything i missed?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/siliconlife/characters
ZoichiKanoe
"
siliconlife wrote:
Hey, i'm level 88 and have 2062 int (7.8k ES, 2800 Mana). But i cannot imagine how to get the rest of the 400-600 int?

What i'm missing is the emperor's jewel, and about 10 skill points (i specced into whispers of doom for dual curse = 4 pts, plus 6 points level difference 88-94), and 4% increased int (1% on staff, and 3% on helmet). Also missing some int on some jewels, but this should not be so bad.

I think i can get additional 80-100 int, but this cannot account for the 600 difference. Anything i missed?

ZoichiKanoe

3% missing Int from helmet, 1% missing Int from staff and both emperor jewels will all increase your % Int alot.

Then its just improving the gear. getting better rolled unique jewels and gear. I consider whispers of doom to be wasted points to be honest, this build can spent those points more efficiently. If you want a better curse then temp chains and can't afford acuity yet then change the gloves into voidbringer and just run the curse you want normally.
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
siliconlife wrote:

ZoichiKanoe

3% missing Int from helmet, 1% missing Int from staff and both emperor jewels will all increase your % Int alot.

Then its just improving the gear. getting better rolled unique jewels and gear. I consider whispers of doom to be wasted points to be honest, this build can spent those points more efficiently. If you want a better curse then temp chains and can't afford acuity yet then change the gloves into voidbringer and just run the curse you want normally.

Emperor jewels are just so expensive, damn :-)
I think curses are pretty awesome, especially with increased curse effects we have. But until i'm a higher level, i specced out of it. I also just like temp chains and the freeze/slow, it think its good for defensive purposes.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I like that you dont propose your build as the best one ever, but keep it real :-)
I managed to buy a 142% es roll shavs for 6ex then i used one divine and got it up to 196%. Also bought a lvl 3 enlighten for the body, working on trying to level a lvl 2 one to three on my lvl 93 account. I can run at the moment all the purity's, Discipline and clarity. With having about 400 mana to spare, also my account is lvl 74 now. Is it possible after I get another lvl 3 enlighten to run haste also?

Edit: I have around 1500 int so far.
Last edited by Barspin on Oct 10, 2016, 12:54:25 AM
"
Barspin wrote:
I managed to buy a 142% es roll shavs for 6ex then i used one divine and got it up to 196%. Also bought a lvl 3 enlighten for the body, working on trying to level a lvl 2 one to three on my lvl 93 account. I can run at the moment all the purity's, Discipline and clarity. With having about 400 mana to spare, also my account is lvl 74 now. Is it possible after I get another lvl 3 enlighten to run haste also?

Edit: I have around 1500 int so far.

400 mana spare is too much. I usually aim to have 150 or less spare as it should regen instantly and reserving more is better

Use the aura calculator and input your own numbers to see what level clarity you can run and how much mana you'd have left over. I've outlined a few possibilities in the "aura" section of the guide.

For example here is a setup that uses the reservation nodes in the tree and a single level 3 enlighten to run 4 purities, disipline, clarity and haste

https://poe.mikelat.com/#quhM85/8C0c.Wfb/tNrp.vL/9b.q
Last edited by WaffleT on Oct 10, 2016, 1:14:56 AM
How are you getting 34% reduced mana? You've got that listed for all example aura setups, but all of the levelling trees only go up to 26% - I can't seem to find out where the rest comes from.
"
Xaphon wrote:
How are you getting 34% reduced mana? You've got that listed for all example aura setups, but all of the levelling trees only go up to 26% - I can't seem to find out where the rest comes from.

The aura nodes near templar, insteadof 1 node for aura effectiveness, spent 2 to take reduce reservation
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
"
Xaphon wrote:

The aura nodes near templar, insteadof 1 node for aura effectiveness, spent 2 to take reduce reservation

Oh duh, thanks!
"
Xaphon wrote:

The leveling trees are a bit outdated, I never needed to take the extra 4% reservation nodes as I had enlightens and you can drop those nodes when you get them but I updated the main tree to include them as for most people its best to take them at the start and then spec out of them much later.

I kinda forget about the step by step leveling trees to be honest, I'll have to update them.

Also I recommend getting the reservation nodes *and* the 6% aura effectiveness node. The effect on discipline alone would make it worth taking as every bit of base ES is great for this build let alone that it boosts the other 5 auras that the build uses as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info