[2.5] 2600+ Int Whispering Ice Guardian. Wonderous Wizard of Wisdom

While prayer of glory cast speed and move speed bonus indeed lasts only 4 seconds, its main damage buffs (200% damage and 14 mana regen) last more than 15 seconds on q20 gem.

As for the Bastion of Hope. I'm considering switching it to Time of need. The block chance is only 19%. And it spikes once every 5 seconds to 60%. Frankly, meh. But elemental weakness curses in high maps destroy our high resistances permanently. So 25% reduction applied all the time is very good. Also burn is a considerable damper on ES. So removing all Ele status ailments benefits ES.
Currently using this build and just hit 2k int at 84 in essence. Love this build idea man! Thanks a million.
Fun build! It's just sad that at this point my next and only upgrades would cost me at least 50 ex (missing skyforths and emp. mastery). I hate starting late in a league, 2poor4life ... at least I got my perf alt art race reward xD

You don't cap for ele weakness? - Kids these days...

Tanky Flameblast Guide @ /view-thread/1682668
Life based ele Spetral Throw @ /view-thread/1714274
Last edited by 黒い太陽 on Oct 2, 2016, 7:40:50 AM
"
XaphanVolac wrote:
Currently using this build and just hit 2k int at 84 in essence. Love this build idea man! Thanks a million.

Thanks man, always nice to hear people are enjoying the build.

@黒い太陽

The upgrades are not much different from upgrading rares really. You have small upgrades and big ones and weigh the cost/benefit of doing them

Your gloves/boots/belt and amulet can all be upgraded to versions with more Int. Your gloves can be corrupted with a better curse on hit or the full upgrade to Atziri's acuity costs under 20ex
Is it worth it to run dual curses with this build? Since I just got this gloves:

Finally!

2434 Int at lvl 93 Atm :)
@tduong The corrupted curse takes priority to the base curse so you'd be spending 4-5 points to get the level 1 temp chains back. I don't consider that worth it

@Drahnier123 sweet. I got the acuity gloves and hit 2600 Int. Gotta be honest now that the gear is perfected I keep theory crafting new builds. I keep dropping them for not being as strong though. The curse of making a build you like I guess
Gonna start lvling to play this on permanent sc, got a few emp/enlightens lvl 4 laying there, wondering if there is any use for them :).
Just want to know if there is even more minmaxing possibilities with the Reduce% aura enchant on helm , Skyforths etc.
"
tkbowned wrote:
Gonna start lvling to play this on permanent sc, got a few emp/enlightens lvl 4 laying there, wondering if there is any use for them :).
Just want to know if there is even more minmaxing possibilities with the Reduce% aura enchant on helm , Skyforths etc.

Yep there is a ton of potential min maxing with auras in the late game. There is differences in taste for the best setup. The needed aruas are the 4 purities and discipline. Once there is enough reservation to run haste as well I would never change it out.

Personally I've chosen to stop there as it means that my enlightens can be level 2 and I can keep giving them experience to level them up and not take up any more gem slots elsewhere that I'm using to level other gems

With level 3/4 enlightens, skyforth, two extra reservation nodes in the tree and a reduced reservation enchant then both artic armour and herald of ice could be added in. Or determination/Grace for defenses.

another option that wouldn't take all of the above but some of would be to add empower into the helmet to boost discipline and purity of ice. Which raises ES and max cold resistance.

So a few options
Spoiler
"
WaffleT wrote:
"
tkbowned wrote:

Yep there is a ton of potential min maxing with auras in the late game. There is differences in taste for the best setup. The needed aruas are the 4 purities and discipline. Once there is enough reservation to run haste as well I would never change it out.

Personally I've chosen to stop there as it means that my enlightens can be level 2 and I can keep giving them experience to level them up and not take up any more gem slots elsewhere that I'm using to level other gems

With level 3/4 enlightens, skyforth, two extra reservation nodes in the tree and a reduced reservation enchant then both artic armour and herald of ice could be added in. Or determination/Grace for defenses.

another option that wouldn't take all of the above but some of would be to add empower into the helmet to boost discipline and purity of ice. Which raises ES and max cold resistance.

So a few options

Thanks for the fast reply, i will think about it then, if i enjoy this version of WI as much as i liked the Scion CI Avatar of Fire i played long time ago, i will go mad with the min maxing as it is very satisfying with the scaling of WI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info