<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: NattyNaty
experience: none
Reason for wanting to join: chat to people on discord and in game about how to play the game
bump
bump
IGN: Not_OK_Boomer
Game experience: From pong to most major MMO's and many years of POE.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for an active social guild. I have played this game for a long time with no guild and while I have crushed a lot of leagues, I am constantly surprised at how little I don't know.
Any additional information/comments : I am very active, though like most, that tapers a bit at the end of some leagues. I am known in all guilds of all games I have played for being extremely generous with my items and time.
IGN: ChristmasCookye
experience: well, that depends, i started in legion, and still didn't caught up with everything, this game requires some time :D
Reason for wanting to join: Active community. Lots of guilds are dead, no communication and in the end you are still solo. So I can say that the community is what it matters to me to crack a joke or something.
IGN: ACBSB
experience: I have gotten a character to level 80+ in at least 4 leagues, two of them are level 90+
Reason for wanting to join: Discussing with the guild about anything, builds, maps etc, trading between members of the guilds , mapping together.

Cheers!
bump
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info