<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

hi there,

Post with the following questions answered
IGN:Zaynspec
Game experience:20 years
Reason for wanting to join:looking for people to play with
Any additional information/comments :3 hours a night, more on weekends. Looking to grind with other people
IGN:Cagsalot
Game experience: New player
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a group of people to play and talk to while playing poe. Games like these are always more enjoyable when playing and learning more about the game from other seasoned players.

Any additional information/comments : erm, the darks side cookies were stale. but i still stayed for the cool cosmetics?
IGN:
Game experience: Been playing since harbinger.
Reason for wanting to join: Just want to find a good community to play around with.
Any additional information/comments : I play at around 4-6hrs a day.
oops, sorry. Double posted.
Last edited by Aretsue on Dec 23, 2019, 9:32:04 PM
bump
IGN: Ariasous
Game experience: Only 62 hours into the game (am a returning player)
Reason for wanting to join: Just want to experience what being in a guild is like
Any additional information/comments :
IGN: ZappyWitchB
Game Experience: I've been playing since Betrayal league and been grinding ever since, in terms of actual experience I know what I'm looking for with gear for my specific build but I still tend to look through guides/act for help. 1-10 I would be about a 5.
Reason for wanting to join: I've been looking for a serious guild/team to grow with and learn more about this game and help contribute to whatever goals they may have! I love this game and I am always up for whatever.
Any Additional comments: I use discord frequently so if you have any questions or would like to contact me you can find me at Kronos#5677.
IGN:zxzretw
Game experience:killed uber ulder multi times but im not very exp
Reason for wanting to join:i want to run with ppl (maps-delv -achivmnt)
bump
IGN: WhiskeyCoke
Game experience: played on and off since open beta. not great at getting to all the contents but i know a good deal.
Reason for wanting to join: global is toxic, just looking for a place to chill and talk to people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info