<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: OnlyPain_
Game experience: I recently stumbled across this game trying to find a Diablo 2 like game to play again and i was happily surprised to find such an interesting and fun game. I am still a nub in this game but i have years of gaming experience in Diablo, Diablo 2, World of warcraft, SC2, and the list goes on. I consider myself a hardcore gamer and i am already loving how this games community and economy work.
Reason for wanting to join: I am ready to start making some friends in POE i have been playing solo for the most part so far and i want to join a guild that can help me with mapping and get me into the end game.
Any additional information: I am a very loyal and dedicated player when i set my mind to it. You wont regret having me on your team!
IGN: First_Sword_of_Bravos

Game experience: off and on since beta

Reason for wanting to join: looking for fun and knowledgeable players to help with meta/maps/rotations.

Any additional information:
I break from game from now and then and play World of Tanks, SWTOR, then back to this. Back from 2.2 currently. I used to only play standard but now i'm into Temp leagues, Legacy being my first one. More currency potential and i'm going to be grinding it in standard anyway so why not. I used to run an auraculler with 100% legacy IIQ/IIR items and legacy shavs for my last guild on standard.

Searching for mature 18+ non assholes non drama guild. Looking to improve my game into meta and endgame content and builds (especially need experience in Temp League builds and economy), and help others do the same in any way I can. I'm a stay at home dad and have PLENTY of time to play at all times of day when i'm not working on house / yard / Wife needing attention. Have run guilds in various games and hosted / designed teamspeak servers but it seems Discord is popular with PoE. No problem there.

Goals: lv 100 character of each class in standard (who starts in a temp league because I won't play standard anymore) and learning the meta for builds / end game / and making currency, as well as having fun with humorous and mature people while playing (most important).
IGN: First_Sword_of_Bravos
bump
no more
Last edited by Poiderio on May 15, 2017, 11:11:48 PM
IGN: swooshlordkillar/nakenlyna
Game experience: RL friend recently got me properly hooked to poe, so basicly no experience but i'm above level 80 with almost full atlas completion and i'm learning the game quickly
Reason for wanting to join: Want more peeps to speak/play with
Any additional info: Just a regular chill swedish dude!
bump
IGN: ISnappleZI
Game experience: Haven't been playing long, since Perandus, but I've learned quite a lot since.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a group of people to socialize with while playing and complete some challenges etc.

IGN: Mars_Sirius

Game experience: I currently play in Legacy a Mjolnir Discharge Berserker, but I also have a high health RF that I started the league with. I've been playing for a few years now and I'm on regularly.

Reason for wanting to join:
I'm looking for a guild with voice chat to make the game a little bit more enjoyable since I'm playing mostly solo lately.
IGN: Hereisthebomb

Game experience: started playing legacy a little while ago, but i am very experienced with the ARPG archetype

Reason for wanting to join: while i do enjoy playing solo i would also like to have people to chat with and share while in the game, and then play together with them in the endgame to make it more enjoyable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info