<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: GrenadeRacer

Game experience: Working on my first character, at time of posting it is level 54.

Reason for wanting to join: New player looking for a guild to help me learn and understand the more in-depth mechanics, which cannot be learned from just following a build guide. I play daily since starting PoE, and hope to be into Merciless soon.
IGN: LagerthaTheRaider
Game experience: Started a week before legacy to learn the basics so I could be ready for the new league.
Reason for wanting to join: Just looking for a group of people that I can trust, go to for advice and occasionally play with (if it doesn't lag).

IGN: ZdechlySkurwiel
Game experience: on and off since the game came out
Reason for wanting to join: Just looking for a group of people that I play/talk with etc hopefully for long term.
IGN Razooorek
bump
bump
IGN:EmoSpinToWin

Game experience:ive played the last couple leagues

Reason for wanting to join: my guild i was in was pretty much dead

Any additional information:we had a discord but i would always be the only one on X(. Also nobody ever wanted to help others only took and didnt replenish the guild bank. Just really need a active guild to run maps with.
IGN:shittyboots

Game experience: played on and off since Jan 2013, 10-20 hrs/week since Talisman. currently league char is 91, usually get to early 90s

Reason for wanting to join: mapping mostly solo is slow-even with a shaped atlas, and want to join a group of active players interested in end game progression and helping each other. Excited about Fall of Oriath and want to share poe with others that have and share strategies.

Additional info:location-NA. playtime ~7-10pm, weekend whenever the impulse hits me for as long as its fun if not outdoors hiking, etc. Think about strat more than I should (habit from work) and poe seems to hold my attention damn well. Follow the scene pretty closely. Cordcutter. IT.

Make me a sandwich.
What-Make it yourself.
Sudo Make me a sandwich.
OK.
Last edited by chall1600 on Mar 31, 2017, 6:33:42 PM
IGN: Zand
Game experience: Since closed beta
Reason for wanting to join: Just started playing again after a long hiatus, would like some company

Hello everyone,

IGN: ClassyBae, Ballsdeepinside
Game experience: started a week ago with high IR/IQ build - farming Low maps, low level areas- 2ex so far plus 100+chaos
I have just started a new uber-lab farming build
Reason for wanting to join: I play this game alone on my own, so I feel like I have been playing this game as in single player. Also I want some help with masters, crafting the right colors for my new build with Vorici to be honest.
Any additional information: I play regularly. I am always open to communicate and get new players into the game.

Happy weekend
IGN: Horde_Z
Game experience: Been playing POE off and on for years.
Reason for wanting to join: 2 main reasons - first, I like playing support characters and it's a huge pain in the ass to learn to play an aurabot in public groups. Second, I'd like to join a guild to have a community/social reason to keep playing as the League winds down.
Any additional information: Chill, willing to take advice/criticism constructively, just want to play POE with people who don't suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info